This Poor Dirt Farmer's thread.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just noticed the topic of this thread is "This poor dirt farmer if going all in."

Shouldn't the phrase be more like ..." This poor dirt farmer is going ALL OUT?" ....not going "all in."

Is that a Cali thing?

sorry, just one of those George Carlin moments.........donchaknow.

lol..Thanks for stopping by my pad Kolah :)

"All In" Is a "Poker Term" when you bet all your chips

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_In

But I didn't mean it literally.....Just sorta a figure of speech ;)

K

kolah

ahhh...gotcha. ,,,..i.e. as in question: "Ante up?" answer: "yeah I'm in"...or count me in " :)

I was thinking on the lines of "going all out" like: "Man, did you see what Woody is doing? He is going all out and setting up Bubba's stag party...with dancing babes, lezbo strippers and tons of booze."

nebulius

nebulius

ahhh...gotcha. ,,,..i.e. as in question: "Ante up?" answer: "yeah I'm in"...or count me in " :)

I was thinking on the lines of "going all out" like: "Man, did you see what Woody is doing? He is going all out and setting up Bubba's stag party...with dancing babes, lezbo strippers and tons of booze."

Hey Kolah, can you email me Woody's number;) ? That sounds like a rocking good time:cool: . Woody's supplying the ass, I'll bring the grass.

greenjoe

greenjoe

you inspired me to try this photo period manipulation....can i just use a regular tarp?
thanks

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
beds are looking good...Bubba Kush in front is on day 7

bubba gold in the back in on day 22 :)

Beds5 7

nebulius

nebulius

Hey Ken, was talking about this in another thread a few days ago. I found this video on youtube from Jorge Cervantes that explains the colors a bit. Pretty cool stuff.
He talk's about why it get's it's purple color at 2:45.

Here's an article someone posted in the other thread from High Times

Purple Cannabis

The origins of purple cannabis are as much of a mystery as the origins of the plant itself. However, purpling is as natural as the changing colors on the leaves of deciduous trees in autumn, which is attributed in part to the pigment anthocyanin. Anthocyanin expression is controlled by both genetic and environmental factors. Purpling is a simple dominant Mendelian trait, with quantitative expression.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Wanna wish you luck brother. Remind me much of my work. Going hard, living out of a hotel, working 90+ hours/week, for two weeks at a time. Cant tell you how many times Ive contemplated the same.. My day will come.

My grandfather always told me, if you honestly enjoy what you do for a living, You will never work a day in your life. Cant imagine a more honest days work than working and raising our favorite plant. Its more than a hobby for some of us, and it will remain with us forever, I imagine.

Do what you gotta do brother, I wish you the best of luck, and may your gardens prosper.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

wow ken man looks like you have really stepped it up since i was on here last keep it up man great job!

greenjoe

greenjoe

hey thanks again ken...i went and bought the black plastic ...8mm...they had no 6mm
will post in july..........

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Wanna wish you luck brother. Remind me much of my work. Going hard, living out of a hotel, working 90+ hours/week, for two weeks at a time. Cant tell you how many times Ive contemplated the same.. My day will come.

My grandfather always told me, if you honestly enjoy what you do for a living, You will never work a day in your life. Cant imagine a more honest days work than working and raising our favorite plant. Its more than a hobby for some of us, and it will remain with us forever, I imagine.

Do what you gotta do brother, I wish you the best of luck, and may your gardens prosper.
Thanks Brother. I really appreciate your support here.
I liked construction...But I love gardening! I think its what I was meant to do! :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
wow ken man looks like you have really stepped it up since i was on here last keep it up man great job!
Full Time Farmer now :) Thanks Sticky!

hey thanks again ken...i went and bought the black plastic ...8mm...they had no 6mm
will post in july..........
Cool. :)
8ml is even better. One layer of that might do the job.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Ken, was talking about this in another thread a few days ago. I found this video on youtube from Jorge Cervantes that explains the colors a bit. Pretty cool stuff.
He talk's about why it get's it's purple color at 2:45.
Thanks Neb. I always like to see and listen to Jorge :)

Top Bottom