Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Nice work @thunderfudge it looks you know what your ladies want! How did your sour Larry turn out for you?
Thanks bro.sour larry is the bomb.it got me good the other night,almost like an acid flashback.lolol.it's very lemon rind acrid.tastes like a lemon warhead candy.it was really cool to acquire this cut after being a huge fan of elite's ult chem 08 (Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D bx2) x sour larry.I got to see exactly who brought what to the table.the chem 08 is straight fuel with a crazy sourness,which is the same sourness the clone holds.it put up 7 oz in a 10g grow bag on the cold side of the room,with minimal light.I can respect that.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Thanks bro.sour larry is the bomb.it got me good the other night,almost like an acid flashback.lolol.it's very lemon rind acrid.tastes like a lemon warhead candy.it was really cool to acquire this cut after being a huge fan of elite's ult chem 08 (Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D bx2) x sour larry.I got to see exactly who brought what to the table.the chem 08 is straight fuel with a crazy sourness,which is the same sourness the clone holds.it put up 7 oz in a 10g grow bag on the cold side of the room,with minimal light.I can respect that.
Nice it sounds like you have found something special thanks for the information!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
My buddy nailed this pinkman,predator pink x BubbaO
Rps20141209 195245 358

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
So the 27% lemon thai x bubba and banana og are getting pollenated today in honor of my fallen compadre.I will be using the rest of my bubba ogers pollen on the banana,which leaves either twisted purple or fpog for the lemon thai.the fpog pollen did great for qrazytrain and I think I would give this lemon thai some much needed structure,and the terpene profIles should mesh well,and should drastically increase flower size.I'd rather save that tpog for a rainy day I think

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
he came real close. i voted for the homie thunderfudge's white/// super frosty. pleasure cruzing through yer thread tonite.
keep the pimp hand strong ......
Thankyou my bro,you're always welcome over here
Lemon thai x Fpog plz.

I'm smokin to your fallen comrade.
Peace
Aiight homie,your wish will be done by midnight pst unless the little one has too many nips off the powerade.then....it could be a late one.I hope you know you just signed your life away on the tester list.:D

Top Bottom