we officially have seed growth!
Sour Larry bx1 male hit to
banana og
Sour larry
super sour deez
lemon bubba
FPOG
afterlife og
I am also collecting pollen from a SUPER LEMON HAZE x ULT CHEM 08 male for the SUPER LEMON HAZE BX.a buddy has a dozen gals running.it seems to be a good merger thus far.

Last edited:
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

No, you are just that type of person. The type that trys to set an example leaving yourself vulrnable understanding the consequence but knowing if your right, theres nothing that follows to make yoi wrong. Its a cleasing sacrifice that leaves your concise clear as vodka...umm i mean water. I can relate, just be easy and remember it happened with full understanding so i sence you were prepared. Be safe...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
SLH mother,been in the family for a long time
Rps20150217 113650 957

ult chem 08 male
Rps20140824 191443 644
Slh x Ult chem 08
Rps20150217 113111 653
narrower leaves,spread node spacing,more of an upright stature,and a smell of burnt pleather.lol

Last edited:
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I've yet to ever try flower of a good version of this strain, but have seen some insane pictures here at the farm of some!! Is this one on the hazey side or more towards the lemon indica-ish expression?

I meant to stop by and say hey at the cup. Finally met Ex, he was really cool and gave me a pack of the lime skunk and talked for a minute- you guys were super busy. Asked him where you were at but you were busy talking. Totally got too high at the cup and did bunch of wandering at the cup. Wavegem gave me like a .2 of full melt Sour Dawg and it hit hard!! Needless to say I wasn't going to be able to introduce myself after that haha.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I've yet to ever try flower of a good version of this strain, but have seen some insane pictures here at the farm of some!! Is this one on the hazey side or more towards the lemon indica-ish expression?

I meant to stop by and say hey at the cup. Finally met Ex, he was really cool and gave me a pack of the lime skunk and talked for a minute- you guys were super busy. Asked him where you were at but you were busy talking. Totally got too high at the cup and did bunch of wandering at the cup. Wavegem gave me like a .2 of full melt Sour Dawg and it hit hard!! Needless to say I wasn't going to be able to introduce myself after that haha.
Haha,it happens to the best of us bro.I got lost 25 feet from the booth last year for 15 minutes!those fucking dabs!lolol.this Slh girl is the haziest I've seen besides caps.I grew a dozen of the stalkier indica doms out and wasn't too happy,this cut came from some tweeker that ran a mobile dispensary a few years back.I gave the cut up when I started concentrating on 8 weekers.judging by taste,look,and smell it seems to be the same cut (by talking to the grower)that won the sativa cup in seattle 3 years ago.

Top Bottom