• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Money shot...

Gonna be a nice outcome no doubt!
Most definitely!orgnkids banana og cut took it as well.
Rps20141219 121815 094

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I'm thinking within 2-3 weeks I will be pulling 2-5 more plants from bloom,options are;
Gg#4
Banana og
green ribbon
lemon bubba
Kromes white
kimbo kush
predator pink
Exotics cookies and creme keeper
Dr frosts firescout keeper
fpog
my white bubba ogers aka mr white keeper
maybe a small super sour deez
suggestions?

smokie

smokie

I'm thinking within 2-3 weeks I will be pulling 2-5 more plants from bloom,options are;
Gg#4
Banana og
green ribbon
lemon bubba
Kromes white
kimbo kush
predator pink
fpog
suggestions?

GG#4
That cut has such a good vibe/history behind it.
Fish was such a giving person it is a perfect fit.
He was a true MMJ Angel that affected so many with his kindness.

If there is any help needed down that way dont hesitate to reach out.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
GG#4,Kimbo Kush and Super Sour Deez...

What is Dr. frosts firescout?
platinum gsc x fire og bx3
White Bubba is always a sugar covered looker.

It's also some danky ass dank.
Yes!and the ogers in there brings out a "cut the roof of my mouth with a lemon jolly rancher" taste.
GG#4
That cut has such a good vibe/history behind it.
Fish was such a giving person it is a perfect fit.
He was a true MMJ Angel that affected so many with his kindness.

If there is any help needed down that way dont hesitate to reach out.
Thankyou bro,I might have a sister you can marry after all bro,lolol.
yea todd was a good guy and im happy to have worked with him,and called him a friend

Kdub

Kdub

Gg#4
Banana og
green ribbon
lemon bubba
Kromes white
kimbo kush
predator pink
fpog
suggestions?
Looks good man. Whichever other crosses you do they'll all be great. I've got a few Krome's White crosses and they are amazing. Usually just adds frost though, not much for flavor IME. Good luck.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Well since my buddy passed,everything.is up in the air.2 bloom rooms are still being watered but I retreated the clones back to another spot.veg has 30 plants for the next room getting ready to get placed in 3g bags from 1g with 4 weeks to go.I just started sexing the sour larry bx.I culled 2 early showing males,brought 2 home.its looking like 4 girls thus far.the smell on all is straight sour power.
I'm thinking that if I my first pick for male candidate pans out,he'll be flowered,harvested,and pollenating super sour deez,sour larry for the bx2,banana og,and maybe my ult chem 08 keeper.males in house presently
sour larry bx1 #1
Sour larry bx1 #2
Ult chem 08
ult chem sfv
Twisted purple #2
hopefully the motorbreath perform so I can bust this ult chem sfv male out soon.pics later tonight!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hell ya!

Lookin proper as fuck thunderfudge. Hyped to see someone else rockin the umbrellas too, can't beat the spread if you can control the heat. You've got some beasts there!
Thanks @Thedank23.I'm an air cooled six hundo guy by nature,but this is going back to the roots for me.I honestly enjoy them.I was worried about heat so much last round I laid up high off the plants and it costed me weight.this round,I'm right on top of them,letting the fans push that cold air around,much happier!besides,I love a good challenge.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Thanks @Thedank23.I'm an air cooled six hundo guy by nature,but this is going back to the roots for me.I honestly enjoy them.I was worried about heat so much last round I laid up high off the plants and it costed me weight.this round,I'm right on top of them,letting the fans push that cold air around,much happier!besides,I love a good challenge.
About how far you rock em?

Top Bottom