Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey all, the dust has settled and my begged plants have turned up in a 12 x 1k.it's times like this you find out who your friends are, and I have some good ones!
So she's a little rough around the edges, but I hope to dial her.I still need to set up a veg.this bloom room had 4x8 tables in it,so we just lowered them to the ground.
10 inch intake
10 inch exhaust
12 x 1k
Pretty straight forward.strains are,
8 green ribbon
12 gorilla glue #4
2 lemon thai
1 Kimbo Kush
1 Kromes white
1 banana og
1 sour larry
Bloom started today,10g grow bags, house and garden,caps bennies....let's make some trees!
BANANA OG ORGNKID CUT
Thunderfudges jungle part deuxnow in 1k

LEMON THAI X BUBBAO
Thunderfudges jungle part deuxnow in 1k 2

GG #4
Thunderfudges jungle part deuxnow in 1k 3

GROUP SHOT
Thunderfudges jungle part deuxnow in 1k 4

It's a stepping stone.I'm going to throw 6 600s in veg soon, ro unit,scrubber....make it just like home.best thing is, there some growing room!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sweet digs thunder ! Glad your back in action. Best of luck.
Thanks bro,it should be interesting. It's a long drive, but it's better than growless.my bro pays the bills, and I tend the garden.I'm going to get them a program established, and bump the plant count to 45 next round.it can only get better!
im gonna keep an eye on this one... i also was just gifted the banana og along with the skywalker and tahoe, really want to see what the banana can do though!
This is my first run for banana og.it was hard not to immediately douse her in pollen,lol, but I figured I'd grow her a few times first.she seems to be worth the wait.she doesn't like to be wet from what I see.she gets half the drink the rest take

usstoner

usstoner

Right on man..glad things are working out
for you..gonna b a good grow man..
here we go......

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks everybody and positive vibes back at ya @Capulator @Medusa @Puffntuff @usstoner @ArthritiSux and @delae632.I'm in no way done with the last chapter,"wrath of the slumlord", but with a little help from my friends, and twenty something California patches....i live to play another day.I'm moving out further than I am now, closer to the grow, cheaper electricity.....peace and quiet

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

WOOHOO!!! ThunderFudge is back in action. Man I loved seeing the dank you push out, glad your back at it. Nice looking set up. steady crushing it. Are you running any AC?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thank you much @keonaona @just.blaze @Frostynugman, no ac, no sun in the woods, concrete building, lights on at 4 pm and I don't go over 80. @ArthritisSux.real stuff on the landlord.I almost threw in the towel, but dirty laundry doesn't feed the kids.I almost decided to concentrate on the seeds, but I'm a a weed whisperin'glutton for punishment....so full speed ahead.lolol.they got their first nute pack and root pack last week @Capulator, and loved every bit.i will be grabbing the full line soon.thanks again!

Top Bottom