Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

Thanks brother,I will check,but I think I can get the bulbs for half of that,if you ever need assistance just let me know.it was a decent run.I honestly still prefer 600s over 1000s,not if it was the choice of 1k vs 2 600s,bUT when you get over a few 1000 watts,600s all day.I am finding certain strains that prefer one over the other lemon bubba digs the extra watts,while gorilla glue prefers the 6's in the ol jungle.I'm looking forward to running the sour larry and banana og under 600s.I had my heaviest round with starfighter under 1k's this round,whole kimbo was a bit of a disappointment,so I will need to dial her a bit.green ribbon goes apeshit either way!lolol.there was no difference in the predator pink,white bubba ogers likes 6's.
I'm stoked to see some candyman gear in your lab bro!

ahh half price then we need to have a conversation for-sure!!.

i'm a single open bulb grower and have been for 12 years now so i think the 1000w is best for my space, got the 400 in the 4x4 would like to step that up to a 600w but just have not bought a 600 system yet still thinking on it i suppose.

very nice:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
ahh half price then we need to have a conversation for-sure!!.

i'm a single open bulb grower and have been for 12 years now so i think the 1000w is best for my space, got the 400 in the 4x4 would like to step that up to a 600w but just have not bought a 600 system yet still thinking on it i suppose.

very nice:)
Go with what you know boss!I love 400w mh for veg.the only time I really go to 600 in veg is when I need a quick bump in size.when I'm on my A game,8 weeks in veg under a 400 mh is just fine!I heard a rumor today you joined forces with someone,I won't mention any names,but is that true or false?best of luck,not that you ever needed it big dog.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Mr white,shinin'.:cool: I hope to throw her in the mix soon.I'm thinking the sour larry bx2 should be well on her way by time I get back from cali.super lemon haze bx should be happening soon too after this Slh x UC 08 male checks out,or should I say CHUCKS out:D.
if anybody's hitting the cup this weekend,stop by the exotic booth and say hi.I should have some testers (free of charge) for anybody crazy enough to run some.
Rps20150206 025503 170
Rps20150206 025545 705

JAWS

JAWS

Go with what you know boss!I love 400w mh for veg.the only time I really go to 600 in veg is when I need a quick bump in size.when I'm on my A game,8 weeks in veg under a 400 mh is just fine!I heard a rumor today you joined forces with someone,I won't mention any names,but is that true or false?best of luck,not that you ever needed it big dog.

got a few pm's i guess i need to check them to see if i have one from you because i'm not at all sure what your asking me there.

peace:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
well it looks like someone pulled a few snips out of veg without any kind of consent,or permission.I found a new bag of promix ripped open with a few cups of dirt gone,just enough for a few cuts.plug pulled.....

ONWARD

Pimp T

Pimp T

Go buy me a shotgun a cot pillow blanket a box of raws and a thunderfudge securities uniform. And ill have dat bitch on click clack LOCK. Will work for sour larry mr white. Lol @thunderfudge

JAWS

JAWS

well it looks like someone pulled a few snips out of veg without any kind of consent,or permission.I found a new bag of promix ripped open with a few cups of dirt gone,just enough for a few cuts.plug pulled.....

ONWARD

damn brother a thief right in your inner circle, home boy you need to take stock in who your keeping close to you because some/one just an't true homie!!!.

bastards:mad::mad::mad:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Wow. You would think anyone that access to them would just ask Thunder for a cut. Wtf.

Time to trim the circle to a dot .
Best of luck.
Peace

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
When I read these things realize why I still don't tell anyone. At least I can share with the farmers ........

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Its the person who you deied the cut to or someone was given a offer worth stealing from you. Probably someone who knows you had that cut that wanted it and has ties to someone in your circle. Start doing a review on everyone who was interested or knows someone who was interested in the cut. Its amongst those who had access so it shouldnt be hard. Its not the cunning caniving guy as he would of covered his tracks, its the stupid guy who plays checkers not chess. Who will be dumb enough to leave evidence. It would of been smart to rip the cut off from the inner bush, give it a recut and wrap it in moist tissue paper or in damp sheet of paper folded but not rip a bag open. Someone doesnt respect you beyond stealing from you, they did without regard @thunderfudge you will figure it out, equations have a way of being figured out. Just watch the suspects involved like you would watch a suspect plant. Shit happens, but you wipe your ass of them and keep grinding!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Its the person who you deied the cut to or someone was given a offer worth stealing from you. Probably someone who knows you had that cut that wanted it and has ties to someone in your circle. Start doing a review on everyone who was interested or knows someone who was interested in the cut. Its amongst those who had access so it shouldnt be hard. Its not the cunning caniving guy as he would of covered his tracks, its the stupid guy who plays checkers not chess. Who will be dumb enough to leave evidence. It would of been smart to rip the cut off from the inner bush, give it a recut and wrap it in moist tissue paper or in damp sheet of paper folded but not rip a bag open. Someone doesnt respect you beyond stealing from you, they did without regard @thunderfudge you will figure it out, equations have a way of being figured out. Just watch the suspects involved like you would watch a suspect plant. Shit happens, but you wipe your ass of them and keep grinding!
Someone that knows it's your cut will drop the dime on whoever has it sooner or later bro. I can't stand a thief, especially one I thought was my homie when all they hadta do is ask me! Good karma Fudge, I pity petty ass people.
Theres only one person who had a key,and that's my fallen comrade's son who took over the co-op after his untimely demise.I flipped this room the day he passed away.I entrusted his boy and fulfilled my end of the agreement,but it took at least a year off my life worrying about this happening.the cuts were just the straw that broke the camel's back.I only kept 3 strains in there knowing cuts would be taken.sometimes you just hate being right I guess.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
One more reason to move back to the Coast,

If I was there I would have had your Babies next to my JAWS ChemSoda OG's
You are a true Artest @thunderfudge . . . . .
in the Jungles of Danktopia
Super Jungle Vibes
FlyJ
Thankyou my bro,would love to see some of my gear grown next to the big homie @JAWS's gems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom