Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Damn Thunder, your new setup is lookin crazy good. Love the Mr.White. Good to hear that your cuts are in safe hands and can't wait to see the ULT Lem. 08 flower! beast mode.:)
The prince of Pink! Lol.damn you do some nice work mang! Ult Lem dude.....
Rps20150131 113440 143
Rps20150131 113506 227

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Node spacing on that dude looks fookin' awesome! You runnin' him in Promix? Can't wait for the cup! Got a little nub left off of CTHA 5 (not much to offer, hah) that I'd like to share with you guys, its nothing like your indoor amazingness, but I'm real happy with it for outdoorskies.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Node spacing on that dude looks fookin' awesome! You runnin' him in Promix? Can't wait for the cup! Got a little nub left off of CTHA 5 (not much to offer, hah) that I'd like to share with you guys, its nothing like your indoor amazingness, but I'm real happy with it for outdoorskies.
Awesome bro!I hear ya on the lack of stash,I just scrapped a bunch of glue that I put away wet and didn't get back to.yea that boy smells like death,spicy death.he's tented up and went ninite a few hours ago.I need to pick up another carbon filter and he'll be ready to get a good look at in a few weeks.I saw his sisters and a slough of Dank vader phenos tonight,they're looking epic!huge fatass leaves.I'll get some pics up soon
Lookin good...
thanks bro,after the baby knocks out I'm going to go surf your grow!been meaning to stop by

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

hahah! It almost looks like you're mopping the place, those are some huge as stakes. defintely jungle status:D

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Looking super shweppes there, makin it bounce!! Killer grow and you sure do know how to get your hands on the best strains. Killin it!!
Thankyou brother @MrBelvedere,I'm definitely a collector,lol.its been difficult,but worth it.I'm far off where I want to be,but close enough for the time being.I have 8k of sour larry bx1 to look through,and gear in every friends room within a 50 mile radius that will give me a few square feet.haha.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
hahah! It almost looks like you're mopping the place, those are some huge as stakes. defintely jungle status:D
hell yes bro,big trees make the p's
I feed every other day in coco. 3 gal pots. But honestly it looks like your crushing
thankyou bro.I'm considering an automated system using coco and 2 gallon bags,feeding daily.i don't know if I can give the trees up yet though!

JAWS

JAWS

@thunderfudge :)
hahaha damn brother you got more bud in that one pic then i have in like three years of growing, $%^&*() straight up awesome.

wanted to get one of those 1000w super blue bulbs but shit just can't afford $235.00 price tag!!.

i'd guess it's a huge boost in the veg timing, i'm running a 1000w mh in my 5x5 for the first time ever and man are my girls performing beautifully. might have one or two that match a couple of yours in size, i could not even imagine having a few dozen plants of that size. one grow per year would be all i'd need for me and mine!!.

best wishes on your SOUR LARRY BX work.

fucking awesome work:);)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@thunderfudge :)
hahaha damn brother you got more bud in that one pic then i have in like three years of growing, $%^&*() straight up awesome.

wanted to get one of those 1000w super blue bulbs but shit just can't afford $235.00 price tag!!.

i'd guess it's a huge boost in the veg timing, i'm running a 1000w mh in my 5x5 for the first time ever and man are my girls performing beautifully. might have one or two that match a couple of yours in size, i could not even imagine having a few dozen plants of that size. one grow per year would be all i'd need for me and mine!!.

best wishes on your SOUR LARRY BX work.

fucking awesome work:);)
Thanks brother,I will check,but I think I can get the bulbs for half of that,if you ever need assistance just let me know.it was a decent run.I honestly still prefer 600s over 1000s,not if it was the choice of 1k vs 2 600s,bUT when you get over a few 1000 watts,600s all day.I am finding certain strains that prefer one over the other lemon bubba digs the extra watts,while gorilla glue prefers the 6's in the ol jungle.I'm looking forward to running the sour larry and banana og under 600s.I had my heaviest round with starfighter under 1k's this round,whole kimbo was a bit of a disappointment,so I will need to dial her a bit.green ribbon goes apeshit either way!lolol.there was no difference in the predator pink,white bubba ogers likes 6's.
I'm stoked to see some candyman gear in your lab bro!

Top Bottom