Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
looking great thunder! see you couldn't resist the urge to breed lol good luck with everything..
sup bro?missed you in seattle this year,and thanks
It's a work in progress,it became an issue of preservation of my stable.between seed and clone I've got some pretty neat stuff that I'd hate to see go away.even with all the inspections and bs I went through this summer,I still got to hand a small stash of reeferman burmese f2s off to karma for his reeferman preservation project.it made it all worth it. @Karma Genetics is a helluva guy.he actually sent me a bunch of elite's gear too.I didn't have good luck with the beans,but got my UC SFV stud I haven't used yet,and still have about 20 blue dog x lemon thai beans,which I will go through at some point.not enough hours in the day.lol

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
5 weeks today on the white and lemon bubba
Rps20141023 001810 145
Rps20141023 002006 966

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanx my brother @ArthritiSux 80°,48%,they just finished top booster,which shuts down nitrogen consumption.one more week of booost,just house and garden soli a and b,MOAB with bud xl.I'm getting nice,full calyx development,so a few 700 ppm shots and im done besides one budswel tea flush and lots of water.I file my phone insurance claim tomorrow so the pics will get better by the end of the week,lol. thanks for cruising though

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

how you liking the smells coming off that orgnkids banana og? i can actually get a faint hint of ripe bananas when i smell on her, she's mommed out and getting ready to get cut for the future! little sample baby is looking really good, i through her in the smallest darkest section of my garden just to see what she could do, she still held it down pretty good and all the buds are absolute fire!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
how you liking the smells coming off that orgnkids banana og? i can actually get a faint hint of ripe bananas when i smell on her, she's mommed out and getting ready to get cut for the future! little sample baby is looking really good, i through her in the smallest darkest section of my garden just to see what she could do, she still held it down pretty good and all the buds are absolute fire!
I'd say about 4 weeks in she had a nice banana smell,week 6,she's reeking of og.LOUD og!lol

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
The TPOG was great on seed production I only dusted 2 buds on 1 plant and got 3 to 400 seeds:D, Dude that white and lemon bubba are looking mighty fine keep up the great work...........GM
Thanks bro,they're on straight water now.they got a tea flush last night.almost home!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Well I had some bad luck with testers,so I'm going to bang them out myself.I started 5 lots,10 to 14 seeds,and took the best 50.I lost a few transplanting to rapid rooter from paper towels,but we're on!I dropped another 20 sour larry bx1s as well.please excuse the blurr.lol.they all sunk within 12 hours
Rps20141030 153700 900
Rps20141030 153747 957

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Well I had some bad luck with testers,so I'm going to bang them out myself.I started 5 lots,10 to 14 seeds,and took the best 50.I lost a few transplanting to rapid rooter from paper towels,but we're on!I dropped another 20 sour larry bx1s as well.please excuse the blurr.lol.they all sunk within 12 hoursView attachment 454225 View attachment 454226
Is it all sour Larry ? What's the 50 seeds of ? Those damn testers lol.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Is it all sour Larry ? What's the 50 seeds of ? Those damn testers lol.
No bro,there's some
Ult chem 08 f2
Joey bubbafooko
sour larry bx
ult chem 08 x green ribbon bx1
The white x UC 08.
I'm going to run these all monostem to save on room I think.here is what I have backed up for the next round at the day job.I have to say I have a pretty cool partner and friend that put me in here.
Rps20141030 210105 262

Top Bottom