Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@thunderfudge Hay what kind of phenos did u get outa the TP u popped ?, I also just soaked some of Elites U-chem seeds only one has sprouted outa 10 beans:( not happy about that......GM

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@thunderfudge Hay what kind of phenos did u get outa the TP u popped ?, I also just soaked some of Elites U-chem seeds only one has sprouted outa 10 beans:( not happy about that......GM

That sucks GM, all of mine sprouted.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Some TP pollen, and some pics of my TP male.....GM
DSC06891
DSC06853
DSC06821
DSC06824
DSC06751
DSC06753
DSC06812

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I've got a girl with identical leaves to your stud that reeks of grapes and my other is sour like the dickens.the males,one squat bubba dom with a ton of smaller tops,bubba stature.he's green though.my other dude on ice is sour dom and a beast.that sour dude he used must have really been something.it comes through hard in my sour larry cut,which sour larry shines through in the chem 08. @Capulator did you pop those f2s?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hay bro, looking good bud, the rooms are on spot, I see ur working with Elites TP also, I just back crossed my TP, and I dusted the TrueOG= truly twisted the wifi#3, the white, sour kush and the SR71, I have the ibl diesel pheno, that purples like the bubba kush and puts out massive frosted donkey dicks of funk, what phenos did u end up getting ?, im gonna dust the banana and the TK and a couple of others on my next run, im excited to see what kind of crosses come from the TP, It looks like i beat u to it, im chopping this weekend:p:D, seeds should be ready in a couple of weeks, hope u dont mind here is a pick of some twisted white:D.........GMView attachment 450886 View attachment 450887
Nice bro!the white x anything is a no brainer.lol.it's been the first plant Ive thrown in twice now.I've been all through the white bubba ogers I made and if the white chem 08s turn out half as good I'd be satisfied.I imagine tp no different.bummer on the u chem bro.I got a solid chem leaner from the 08s I've been holding for a year now.I was getting ready to use him on a 100 plant 08 f2 selection to bolster the chem traits,he sits for now since I had to toss most during my landlord situation.
I do have to say that chem 08 is one of the sexist plants I've ever grown,I've had multiple trimmers complain of nausea while cutting.it's as diesel as it comes,and potent too.elite might have had some issues,lol,but that guy was a cowboy from hell with that sour stud near him

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I've got a girl with identical leaves to your stud that reeks of grapes and my other is sour like the dickens.the males,one squat bubba dom with a ton of smaller tops,bubba stature.he's green though.my other dude on ice is sour dom and a beast.that sour dude he used must have really been something.it comes through hard in my sour larry cut,which sour larry shines through in the chem 08. @Capulator did you pop those f2s?

Yes. I popped the ultimate chem f2's.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ya bro !, my girl is the same as my male to, she has huge ass leaves grows huge and fast like a beast, she has the frost and purples just like the bubba, and has a grape kush smell to her also, but best of all she puts out huge ass donkey dicks, and it is the essayist plant I ever cloned, I just chopped these down at 64 days........GM
DSC07176
DSC07152
DSC07177
DSC07175
DSC07174
DSC07169

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thanks bro,I was shocked when the opportunity came up.just popped some sour larry bx1s and a few others...
08 x the white
08 f2
08 x GR BX1 (green ribbon x starfighter f2) x green ribbon
Forum cut GSC X mota's bubbaOView attachment 451902
Nice cant wait to see how those turn out, check these out 24hr after soaking them, 6 outa 7 have popped, these are some Twisted White:D.......GM
DSC07220

Latest posts

Top Bottom