• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Court-certified cannabis expert? My mother works as an expert witness, the court didn't certify a thing as far as I know.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

wow, didn't know the douche bag had anything to do with CTI.

Isn't t here ANY pro pot group with integrity?

hummmmfffffff.

You are using integrity in the wrong context. Even mass murders can be full of integrity. Integrity is, simply put, a trueness to one's values.

But I do take issue with your assertion that pro-mmj groups are 'lacking in trueness'. There are a lot of pro-mmj groups that are morally correct, and very few, if any that are not. Personalities at these groups can be another story though.

Also, their methods to their goals many seem very strange, or even wrong, to many people not skilled, or learned, in social movements. This is due mainly to the fact that dealing with the government, or any 'control' structure is/ can be a slow process that follows a VERY defined process (unless there is a extraordinary social movement going on in the entire culture...i.e. 1960's). The process takes a long time and when, like we in Colorado, are at the beginning of it (re-legitimization of cannabis into society), we are not dealing with the final product - not by a long shot.

So, it is important that to know we are fighting a long fight. We need everyone's help. And we don't need infighting, or people like TT, who are apparently are only in it for themselves. Because the fight is already hard & long enough....

K

kuz

But I do take issue with your assertion that pro-mmj groups are 'lacking in trueness'. There are a lot of pro-mmj groups that are morally correct, and very few, if any that are not. Personalities at these groups can be another story though.
I dont know of one I want to get involved with.

It wont be CTI or anybody that brings TT on board. I dont really care what went down with him and some growers financially. I'd like to hear somebody stand up and defend him, seems likely he was selling patients names to the highest bidder and doing it over and over again. I considered his response to Melizzard here an attack on an innocent patient. He works 70 hours a week helping people, no doubt he can be true to himself, while skrewing people over all day long. And if he really got people busted with bogus cards, well he deserves whatever is coming.

I'm going to start a legalization thread here where we can discuss what that means.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Court-certified cannabis expert? My mother works as an expert witness, the court didn't certify a thing as far as I know.

He also trains drug enforcement on what to look for in a grow house, how to handle a bust, what marijuana looks like, what contitutes a plant, ect. He trained the north metro task force. Like I said the guy has to put food on his table.

Kuz, I suggest you go meet Tim at the caregivers cup and make your own judgement. If you're cool with screwing patients and caregivers then you guys will get right along. Dont say I didn't warn you if you get wrapped up in a scam.

K

kuz

Dont take it the wrong way, I have no way to know exactly what happened. People have issues over money all the time. Sounds a little like you got upset when you found out how much he was making reselling your product. Thats just something between the two of you. I think i made it clear i want nothing to do with the guy.

Profit and compassion don’t relate to each other. Guess I lean far right on some things. Just saying some may wonder why you charge so much for those cut and dried flowers. You start talking about fair profits and you open the door for others to judge whether or not you have adequately discounted the price to reflect the minized risk that the medical patients provide you with. I wouldn’t sell to Tipton at any price.

K

kuz

Sputnik, I guess I did say I didnt care that he stiffed you and rednik. It sucks, and I believe what your saying. Not cool with that. Judging him more on walking people into felonies and selling the patients list. And the crap he spews in the few post's he's made. I been burned by guys like this, I know what its like.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I did drop the price because I thought the meds were going to patients in need AND that I had proper legal coverage for the transaction. that is why I dropped the price. I was deceived, I had neither legal coverage nor were my meds going to the intended patients. Tim feeds off of the loving compassion that exists between patients and caregivers in CO MMJ. Once you see MMJ drastically improve someones life it changes your view on MMJ completely. There are sick people out there who need MMJ just to get through the day who don't have alot of money. These were the people Tim was sucking off of.

You couldn't just go buy a card at this time and Tim wasn't dealing with healthy kids in their 20's who just wanted to get high. Anyone who had a red card in 2005 was seriously disabilitated. There was a time when CO MMJ was as legit as it comes. My 2 patients were really messed up and needed MMJ to get through the day.

One of them was a friend who had been hit by a truck doing 55mph head on while he was riding a motorcycle at 35mph. He had his body smashed and is lucky to be alive. He liked the indicas. He's as hard core as they come. He gives me great faith in old folks.

The other patient had severe epilepsy. Her medication caused her to have no appetite and constant nausea. She smoked like a rasta and had a very professional job. I've never seen someone smoke a joint the size of my pinky on their lunch break and be back to normal function. She smoked 3oz a month to her head and ran the finance department at a very large corporate business.

I can't express how badly these people NEEDED MMJ to get by, you really need to meet someone like this and see the MMJ do it's thing to really know. Seeing the relief come over someones face after medicating is believing.

It was people like these that Tim was supposedly helping. It was my true understanding of the need these patients had that gave me compassion for them. It wasn't just my 2 patients, but ALL of the patients in CO needed help at this time. I don't think Tim understands this compassion. Tim will preach it all day, but when it comes to walk the walk he's a con artist through and through.

I would LOVE to hear how Tim helped ONE patient get the dank at a fair price. I haven't met one person who was an actual signed-over-at-the-registry patient of Tim Tipton. I don't think Tim has ever been registered as a caregiver so how could he understand any of this.

Y

yoko

Mr. Sputnik,

You are both passionate and compassionate.
Oh, I hope to remember never to piss you off!

Good effort!

Yoko

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Mr. Sputnik,

You are both passionate and compassionate.
Oh, I hope to remember never to piss you off!

Good effort!

Yoko

you've really, really got to try to piss me off. An accident is one thing, malicious intent is another.

sky high

sky high

You couldn't just go buy a card at this time and Tim wasn't dealing with healthy kids in their 20's who just wanted to get high. Anyone who had a red card in 2005 was seriously disabilitated. There was a time when CO MMJ was as legit as it comes.

I saw you say something to this effect in another post but couldn't find it to pay RESPECT TO YOU for saying it.

What you say is so true. Such is why I have an underlying bent of resentment when I see anyone treating what we have lightly...or why I rail when I see folks heading here to serve their own needs as they 'blow it up" without ANY thought about who they may be affecting along the way..whether it be stacking cards (in the old days) or stacking "edible" variances in present day terms. Such BS NEVER happpened back then. We were lucky to have what we had and the MAJORITY of the folks holding a card knew it and respected it.

Ok...except folks like TT and his one-time partner, Micheal Lee. I have to say that TT never approached ME to stack cards/buy discs/etc as you guys described... but there are times when you see into people's eyes and what is there is evil/driven by the WRONG intent...and that is what I saw when I had dealings with both of these guys....especially ML. To me...TT was more of a puppet...or maybe a new puppy at it's owner's feet....

needless to say.... I backed out/ended any dealings with the pair after that....

however, because I knew a few key folks back then I often heard stories about TT & ML... shit I couldn't substantiate...but shit that I knew these folks couldn't ALL be making up because most of them didn't have any associations/etc. with each other. Everything you can think of in the realm of 'shady' pot dealing....fer sure.

Either way....the stories told here in this thread are all tooo familiar....

you have been warned. Don't walk....RUN.

be safe, all

s h

K

kuz

Dont know why I got in this thread, I never heard of the guy. Never even crossed my mind to get into mmj until it blew up.

Even back in 2005 werent most the patients going to one of two dispensaries, one in Colorado Springs and one in Boulder. Like 95% of them I thought, but i wasnt really paying attention. I dont know who the growers and caregivers were, could have been mostly from out of state back then also.

Most people I know were reluctant to grow, the penalty was steep, vs possession which was nothing. I understand why you would want things like they were, pretty much under the radar. Of the 100,000 new patients, if only 10,000 are legit, thats helping a lot of people that might not have been helped prior to 2009, the silver lining.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Dont know why I got in this thread, I never heard of the guy. Never even crossed my mind to get into mmj until it blew up.

Even back in 2005 werent most the patients going to one of two dispensaries, one in Colorado Springs and one in Boulder. Like 95% of them I thought, but i wasnt really paying attention. I dont know who the growers and caregivers were, could have been mostly from out of state back then also.

Most people I know were reluctant to grow, the penalty was steep, vs possession which was nothing. I understand why you would want things like they were, pretty much under the radar. Of the 100,000 new patients, if only 10,000 are legit, thats helping a lot of people that might not have been helped prior to 2009, the silver lining.

Everyone got into MMJ seeing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ last year. Then they come to find it's actually work. and the price keeps dropping. and the quality keeps going up. and excel wants to rape you. and now voters don't like me. now i'm zoned into a dumpster. maybe this sucks.

the dispensaries in 2005 were total and complete bullshit from what I heard. Selling wet weed that was crap. Patients had caregivers in 2005, I think maybe 5-10% of patients actually went to dispensaries, I think there were 5 in state at that time. It was all hush hush.

I'll go over this again just for you kuz, just so you know how it used to be. It seems like me and sky high are a couple of the only people who remember CO MMJ like it was.

A red card used to be a prized commodity. Alot of illegal growers in CO would LOVE to have the protection of an MMJ card. Patients used to be debilitated, I mean if you had a red card you were obviously seriously fucked up somehow, be it dying from AIDS, constant epileptic seizures, serious pain from an accident you were lucky to survive, dying of cancer, ect. Doctors would not write recommendations unless they were willing to put their ass on the line and testify in court that you were
debilitated (seriously fucked somehow (with all due respect to legit CO MMJ patients(you phony fucks can just say "uhh like thanks mr. old dudes"))). There were 1,200 patients on the record in 2005. How many growers do you think wanted that red card protection? There were always good growers and caregivers in this state. I laugh when people think they're gonna move up here and change the scene. CO knows how to grow.

Patients used to hold the upper hand, they had a selection of growers but they deserved that. the patient was economically favored and patients had good caregivers as the patient could pick the best caregiver and stick with them. If you didn't know how to grow you weren't getting a patient and if you knew how to grow but blew your patients off you weren't going to have your patient for long. there were definitely some patients who knew how to leverage their red cards (I had one) but there is abuse in any system no matter how perfect. Some patients could be quite demanding and some caregivers were jerkoffs, se la vie.

Patients were getting good meds at cheaper prices than the back market was offering. Caregivers were more than willing to drop prices for patients since the patient gave the caregiver legal protection. It was a win-win. Like sky high said, we used to never go over our count on plants or use this BS edibles variance crap. We did it by the book out of respect for the generosity of colorado voters who voted in MMJ for colorado. Don't fuck with that, but that all went out the window in 09. Folks who had the "red card excuse" mentality got popped back then. The whole scene was very hush hush. I had close friends who had no idea I had a secret room in my house with meds forming. Yes, it was meds. Meds going to debilitated people. It wasn't going into soda pop or vaped into party sized turkey bags.

Hence here we are now, 10 yrs after AM20 went into effect. 9 yrs go by with no zoning regs, hell no regs at all. I've always told people to keep it on the down low in colorado. People know it's here but this isn't LA where it's cool to walk around with your balls hanging out of your running shorts or your ass tight yoga pants that give you a 180 degree camel toe. This is colorado tht shit doesn't fly. People don't want to see marijuana, even if it's just a leaf on your t-shirt. It's fucking obnoxious, just like your balls hanging out is obnoxious.

People in this state will zone and pass regulations and fuck with your life until you don't show up in public again and marijuana is no where to be seen.

Cali folks don't get that, that's why they're in cali. the problem lies when they bring that shit to colorado and think it's cool. 90% of dispensaries in CO this time last year were cali influence. (I concede to the fact nor-cal and so-cal are different planets, please disregard the cali comments my nor-cal brotheryn)

I agree that alot of people who could have bennefited from cannabis weren't getting it at the time. It's a compromise. Either you let the most debilitated 10% hoard MMJ and the rest of the 90% who might needed it get screwed, or you let 90% of the people who don't need it screw the 10% who do.

This is why I don't grow in denver anymore. It's an utter shit show. 480 dispensaries can't be wrong. sure. Just walk on everyone who came before you mr. out of state douche entrepeneur. Well, mr. entrepeneur is getting to bite that shit sandwitch about now. Act like you can move in and piss on a community and it will shit down your throat.

out of sight, out of mind

and for sky high

...wot a mess...

D

dman16

wow this is really wack. someone needs to get this guy shut down legally. selling photocopied cards has got to be a felony no?

anyway reading through this thread all i could think of the whole time was timmy from south park
http://t3.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrDouGLQiAYbYvFV1UEDVHqrHe-IZ1SW3gC_SZe-XTP0Jn9xg&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__yAAWQsQFStCc2Cw3IetNXU9kYDw=
some immature humor from this college kid hahah

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

South Park Timmy is way more cool, and he has a conscience.

K

KushFields

Mr.Sputnik - 10 years wrapped up in a few paragraphs! Agree 100% with ya bro!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik - 10 years wrapped up in a few paragraphs! Agree 100% with ya bro!

If you've got a story about an arangement with TT please post it up. I doesn't matter how long it is. I would like for every person that TT screwed over to put up a quick blurb. People need to know TT is a con artist and by posting your story it helps to discredit him and keep our community safe from parasites.

S

SoCoMMJ

I got my first spider mites on a clone from Timmy years ago...

Hmmm I still have that cut now too :-)

M

MediMary

amazing stories of one person screwing over a ton of people, where have I heard this before, hmmmmm...
Ohyah washington.
Im sure Tim Tipton will be running for congress soon, sounds like he has found his calling in life, being a politician.

R

Rednick

Thousands, really, thousands.

My record stands for itself and has helped thousands, simply ask the community? ....Thousands can't be wrong!

THOUSANDS!

Remember guys, thousands.

So don't be surprised when you show up to the event and it is less than a hundred people and they all seem shady.

It will work like this:
You show up and "where's your donation, your donation, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie". Like fucking junkies looking for a fix.
Then it will just be a bunch of people mingling around smoking pot.
There may or may not be a posterchild being wheelled around to look legitimate.
Then you may notice some fairly pissed off people standing around because they got talked into coming to this thing, eventhough Tim still owes them money.

Funny story, I should have picked up on his intent when it happened, but here it is.

So, tim had owed me now for months. He then calls me, after not answering a call for over a month, to tell me he is going to pay me in kind (# maui wowie) on Tuesday.
Later that day, my friend that introduced me to Tim calls to say that there is a One Love (that is what they used to call it) at the Oriental on Sunday. "You can go see Tim then and confront him", I said "no worry, Tim just called and gave me the story, everything will be taken care of Tuesday".
I didn't have a call recieved nor did he call me after that.

Needless to say, that was just another verbal dance with Tim, just so I wouldn't show up at the Oriental and confront him infront of people who still may think his is for the patient.

So Tim, do you want me show up this time? Let everyone know my story, I'll get up there on stage, take the mic and detail my experience...I am just not going to post my picture online. Only shady fucks like you who need to create this facade of reputability go around putting themselves in the spotlight.
Or I can sit outside with a big fucking sign detailing your 'reputation' among the community.
Or is this so that you can help North Metro Drug Task Force find some new people to bust, 'cause you owe them one. Wasn't that the 'scare tactic' used at the spring cup? "Be careful, the NMDTF has some undercovers here."
You are despicable.
Scare Tactics is the name of your game. Scare people into believing that you are their savior (or court appointed cannabis expert).

Why don't you link to some SPECIFIC things that you have done for people that got into trouble with the law. Since that is public records, all you have to do is link the Affadavit and the Case #.

Or how about the time you bashed that Colorado State Patrol trooper that pulled over my buddy. He acted all proffessional and you just had to get some of your B.S. in the article, now my buddy had Aurora PD showing up to his house to "make sure he was legit", because you pissed them off, needlessly.

So, do you want me to show up and tell my story of the great Tim Tipton on stage.
I will.
I promise I won't beat a # out of you with 9 months interest...I have found Buddhism.
And in keeping with that philosophy my only recourse is to help keep others from making the same mistake as you pray on their good intentions and generosity.

Like Gordon Gekko says "You stop telling lies about me, and I'll stop telling the truth about you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom