Time to help the good folk

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Luxuryguy

Luxuryguy

I'm back to brush up, and help people out of jams, if I could.
After thinking it over, the past is the past. So if you were part of my, go! You're no good, and I will embarass you. There's one, or 2 good people around from the past, and you know who you are.
If I pissed anyone new offf, their followers, but I also don't take shit.
I must be important. Shit, I had people talking about me, and I NEVER had contact them, or vice versa.

That being said. Ask Dr Tasty.
Physics do not change whether you grow under LEDs, HPS, or CFLs.
If you're using LEDs, I've never ran em, so take that into consideration.

I think I've seen it all. Ph, mites, aphids, PM, just bad environments, I've seen it, and have helped people gey rid of whatever issues they've had.
My credentials speak for themselves., but if you don't think so, visit my gallery.

I have taken the past 3, or more years off.
Things are about to change for me, so don't be afraid. If you have a question, I'll give you the solution. If I don't know it, I'll help figure it out.

If it takes a day, or 2 to get back to ya, plesse be patient.
I felt u from the heart on this I’m tryna become a new grower can u take me under your wing?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I felt u from the heart on this I’m tryna become a new grower can u take me under your wing?
I'm always willing to help out if I can. It seems like all the guys who've been posting regularly on this thread would be willing as well if we can, although I can only speak for myself.
There's no question there is some knowledge, and decades of experience on this thread.
But yeah. If I can help ya out, I'd be glad to.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

lol you had to go and say that, I'm conflicted now, Here is what I realized in this thread I'm bored being a keep it simple stupid grower in sunshine. I want to get back to something a little more challenging something I can play with a bit a drive growth. I've been debating Coco or uni-slab, and I think I'm set on Coco, As soon as this grow is done in a few more weeks I'm not going to be running anymore this summer, I have to go to VA in august so probably not running until sept. and my thoughts are going forward that if I do, do coco I may not run in the summer anymore anyhow. summers can get hot here we just had a week of like 90 to 95F temps, but were back down to 70-80's for now anyhow
I would do rock wo in summer and coco in winter if I could get Niski grow wool

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've got to look into that Niski rockwool. It's a gotta be the shit.

Moshmen

Moshmen

lol you had to go and say that, I'm conflicted now, Here is what I realized in this thread I'm bored being a keep it simple stupid grower in sunshine. I want to get back to something a little more challenging something I can play with a bit a drive growth. I've been debating Coco or uni-slab, and I think I'm set on Coco, As soon as this grow is done in a few more weeks I'm not going to be running anymore this summer, I have to go to VA in august so probably not running until sept. and my thoughts are going forward that if I do, do coco I may not run in the summer anymore anyhow. summers can get hot here we just had a week of like 90 to 95F temps, but were back down to 70-80's for now anyhow
I’m a promix grower and not nearly as skilled as you all (yet) lol I understand the temps but I don’t understand the summer grow ? It’s hot and humid where I’m at all the time! 85-90 everyday. Presents some challenges but I make it happen. Some strains absolutely love it.
I also use led lighting and have found my girls like it a bit warm ? Lights on temps usually run around 80-85 for best results for me . Any thoughts ?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Here's a story that proves your statement.
I was living in NY on LI, and we had a hurricane about week 4 of flower on a beautiful Cheese plant.
It made it through 4 days of darkness, and when the power came back, it seemed to have continued where it left off.
It didn't seem to lose much trich coverage, and everything seemed to be normal. I figured, if anything it would finish early.
70 days later (on an 8 week strain) it finally finished.
It was the 1st time I grew Cheese (a pheno of Skunk). It smelt like fruit then entire time.
Anyway, after 33 months in the jars, pure parmisan. It was rather weak, but great for smokers who would normally get paranoid.
Well, that was a strange, but great learning experience
I’m a little skeptical of your long curing times ? My opinion is that to much the would turn? But this may be something I try anc see what happens? Lol

personally my favorite cure right now is only 2/3 months - but then again I’ll smoke right off the branch of 10-12 day hang .

JodolphBitler

JodolphBitler

I needed to step back to go forward.
Things where I am are about to change. The state will allow "mirogroweries" that has to be sold to a dispensary!
The state is actually moving quick to get the new laws un place, and the fee to the state is unbelievably low.
I've got everything I need to get going, and have had people waiting on me since I got out.
I've seen what the medical dispensaries have around here have to offer, and it's garbage.
They would limit microgrowers to 150 plants.
The governor, and both parties are all in, with a couple exceptions, but 60%+ of residents are in favor of recreational cannabis.

As I mentioned, I've delt with pretty much every issue that a grower can face. Not all can be beaten. On rare occasions, ya just gotta tear everything down sterilize, and cut your loses, but I've only seen that happen once. The facility was up, anf harvesting 12-14 weeks later.
So from cloning, to massive yields, and anything that may arise, I'm supremely confident I can get your garden thriving in a days.
what state? if you dont want to answer that...i understand. im
in montana and that news would be awesome for me. we just getting started and legislation is nowhere near finished

Luxuryguy

Luxuryguy

I'm always willing to help out if I can. It seems like all the guys who've been posting regularly on this thread would be willing as well if we can, although I can only speak for myself.
There's no question there is some knowledge, and decades of experience on this thread.
But yeah. If I can help ya out, I'd be glad to.
Oh yea fa show dat I ran into one other guy great guy actually supposed to teaching me a few it’s always good to spread the love tho lol I’m luxuryguy

Pabstnug

Pabstnug

I'm back to brush up, and help people out of jams, if I could.
After thinking it over, the past is the past. So if you were part of my, go! You're no good, and I will embarass you. There's one, or 2 good people around from the past, and you know who you are.
If I pissed anyone new offf, their followers, but I also don't take shit.
I must be important. Shit, I had people talking about me, and I NEVER had contact them, or vice versa.

That being said. Ask Dr Tasty.
Physics do not change whether you grow under LEDs, HPS, or CFLs.
If you're using LEDs, I've never ran em, so take that into consideration.

I think I've seen it all. Ph, mites, aphids, PM, just bad environments, I've seen it, and have helped people gey rid of whatever issues they've had.
My credentials speak for themselves., but if you don't think so, visit my gallery.

I have taken the past 3, or more years off.
Things are about to change for me, so don't be afraid. If you have a question, I'll give you the solution. If I don't know it, I'll help figure it out.

If it takes a day, or 2 to get back to ya, plesse be patient.
Any advice on getting rid of house flies in my clone/mother room?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Ok I am off the go for good in hills on bike chat laters brothers have a great weekend and I am not your average grower lol 😜😜😜🙃🤘😊😇😉🙂👻🚂and bless u all the best growing ❤💯🤜🤛growers love 🌱🌲🌳🦠🦠🦠
Are you splitting for good?
That would be a shame.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I’m a little skeptical of your long curing times ? My opinion is that to much the would turn? But this may be something I try anc see what happens? Lol

personally my favorite cure right now is only 2/3 months - but then again I’ll smoke right off the branch of 10-12 day hang .
I would be too. I wouldn't believe half the what I've claimed, and may think my pix are photovshopped (had to add that)
All I can say, is it's still good. I haven't gotten it tested, and it's probable it has degraded to a degree.
The problem I think we've had, besides the context of that conversation, is I can't find a single scientific study on the subject.
The only scientific study I found was poorly stored bud, that after (i forgot how many years) only lost a % (I don't remember what that was either)
When I decided to start a new thread, Id prefer to leave any comments made in the past. When I get upset, Im..um....not real nice.
So for you seeing that unpleasantness, I apologize.
I just want a drama free thread. If you're in Pa, I'd be happy to smoke some really old bud, properly stored

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I’m a promix grower and not nearly as skilled as you all (yet) lol I understand the temps but I don’t understand the summer grow ? It’s hot and humid where I’m at all the time! 85-90 everyday. Presents some challenges but I make it happen. Some strains absolutely love it.
I also use led lighting and have found my girls like it a bit warm ? Lights on temps usually run around 80-85 for best results for me . Any thoughts ?
I like that YET part. That's the attitude ya gotta have!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

what state? if you dont want to answer that...i understand. im
in montana and that news would be awesome for me. we just getting started and legislation is nowhere near finished
It's cool. Pa.
I have outlets, and if everything goes as I hope, the next home I purchase will allow me the space for 72 flowering, 72 veg, and 6 mothers.
As of now I have 1200 sq ft. Not enough for a proper "Microgrowary" (whatever that is?)

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'd have to say, and always have said prevention is the best cure, but as usually thr case, that's not an option.
I'm not going to make something up I have not experienced. Are they causing damage to your garden? Maggots in soil? To be honest I thought maggots were carnivores (eat decaying matter) I wouldn't think they would go after your roots even if they got in your soil, although I'd think they are vectors for disease, as fungus gnats are.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I would be too. I wouldn't believe half the what I've claimed, and may think my pix are photovshopped (had to add that)
All I can say, is it's still good. I haven't gotten it tested, and it's probable it has degraded to a degree.
The problem I think we've had, besides the context of that conversation, is I can't find a single scientific study on the subject.
The only scientific study I found was poorly stored bud, that after (i forgot how many years) only lost a % (I don't remember what that was either)
When I decided to start a new thread, Id prefer to leave any comments made in the past. When I get upset, Im..um....not real nice.
So for you seeing that unpleasantness, I apologize.
I just want a drama free thread. If you're in Pa, I'd be happy to smoke some really old bud, properly stored
I ain’t tryin to cuz no damn drama for sure! I actually thru a jar in the back of the closet we will see if makes it that long! Lmao

Top Bottom