Time To Join The Crowd

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foxlink

Foxlink

Day 9:
Lights are still off in this set, I'll post others later today.
Photo on 10 11 16 at 754 AM
Photo on 10 11 16 at 759 AM
Photo on 10 11 16 at 755 AM

Foxlink

Foxlink

"brickweed"? not familiar with that is- you think to explain that for me?
Bag seeds have a tendencies to hermie if they are from an all female flower room. If they turn up female keep a close eye on them.

Now if it is from some brick weed then that's a different story.
Brickweed still exists? :puke2:

OK- NVM. I did a little digging, but no- these seeds came from (almost felt a little young) a bag that wasn't shit weed. The nugs were tight, but not compressed and were flowery smelling and for taste. So I get to wait it out while they grow :)

incogneato

incogneato

I remember the last time I smoked a j of some Mexi. It was like one of those exploding cigarettes. All those damn seeds. That was like 16 years ago. Thank goodness we started growing. Being down here in SD, yes it's still around.
I almost want to get a bag just to help me appreciate what we have now lol. Good ole brickweed. Must be a young buck if he had to Google " brickweed" haha

incogneato

incogneato

Sorry I didn't realize that's what was on the handwritten paper. I have a tendency to skim over shit and miss important info. Is that a 4' t5? How high above the plants are they? I don't have a par meter either lol.

Foxlink

Foxlink

Sorry I didn't realize that's what was on the handwritten paper. I have a tendency to skim over shit and miss important info. Is that a 4' t5? How high above the plants are they? I don't have a par meter either lol.

Actually they are 2' t5's, 4 bulbs. They are 18" above the babies atm.

incogneato

incogneato

Nice mix of bulbs, just saw they we're 2 footers. An oscillating fan helped me strengthen up my stems to help keep em upright. Something to consider if you haven't already. Nice looking gals though. Wish mine started off that nice lol

Foxlink

Foxlink

Nice mix of bulbs, just saw they we're 2 footers. An oscillating fan helped me strengthen up my stems to help keep em upright. Something to consider if you haven't already. Nice looking gals though. Wish mine started off that nice lol
Cool- I have a little fan set for that :) thank ya for the input :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom