• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foxlink

Foxlink

Well amazing, it's already day 12! lol Here are the babies @18:00 today;
Photo on 10 14 16 at 606 PM
Photo on 10 14 16 at 605 PM 2
Photo on 10 14 16 at 605 PM
these are the best undershot of pics I could get, others from above on the way :)

Foxlink

Foxlink

Good morning all farmers! ^_^ Sunday, day 14:
ps- this was me and my baby, Charm when she was 3 months old;
Photo on 2011 07 27 at 1406
now, she is this;
Photo on 10 16 16 at 912 AM

how time flies… 6 years old she is lol

Moto

Moto

Good morning all farmers! ^_^ Sunday, day 14:
ps- this was me and my baby, Charm when she was 3 months old;View attachment 640449 now, she is this;
View attachment 640463
how time flies… 6 years old she is lol

Good morning friend. :) Charm looks like a great family member and companion. I love your art in the background of your photographs and hope your weekend has been well.

Happy Growing. :D

Foxlink

Foxlink

Good morning friend. :) Charm looks like a great family member and companion. I love your art in the background of your photographs and hope your weekend has been well.

Happy Growing. :D

Thank you Moto :) I was wondering what happened to ya lol. And yes, she is a great family member (or 'pride') she is may not be "man's best friend", but I wouldn't been more happier than she's a kitty.

Foxlink

Foxlink

I love your art in the background of your photographs and hope your weekend has been well.

the art I drew was ANCIENT lol but thank you ;) I have only a few left to show you, but I don't know the best to post it. They are all blacklight sensitive, colored with crayon lol.

Foxlink

Foxlink

From what I can tell, even though I'm not positive, the babies look almost like a sativa, but they do have the serration like an indica leaf. So, they may be hybrids of some kind.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool :). Even they are lil ones, should I transfer each one to their own pot? Also- should I keep each one centered the best I can?
thanks for the response! :cool:
-Fox
What @Seamaiden is saying is if you start them in their own shoes you wont get root entanglement and it is less stress to the plant when you transplant. You can grow them out in the same container to finish but your yields will suffer and they wont be battling over the available nutes in the same pot. Also a plant can sense close neighbors and will stretch too much fighting for real estate.

Foxlink

Foxlink

What @Seamaiden is saying is if you start them in their own shoes you wont get root entanglement and it is less stress to the plant when you transplant. You can grow them out in the same container to finish but your yields will suffer and they wont be battling over the available nutes in the same pot. Also a plant can sense close neighbors and will stretch too much fighting for real estate.

Ahhhh. OK, I figured that much Cactus, I may be new with type of plants but I'm not new as far as being a gardener. ;) Thank you for the insight though :)

Foxlink

Foxlink

Stupid question regarding the 'topping': What is the best time to be clipping off the 'tops' to get the growth to spread? That is one thing I don't know anything about. Any help? Thank you all farmers :)

-Fox

incogneato

incogneato

Stupid question regarding the 'topping': What is the best time to be clipping off the 'tops' to get the growth to spread? That is one thing I don't know anything about. Any help? Thank you all farmers :)

-Fox
I'm waiting til the 6th node pops but I'm sure someone with more experience will be along shortly :smoking:

Foxlink

Foxlink

Hallo all farmers :) it is now day 15, and the babies doing excellent! Here's a couple few pics:
Photo on 10 17 16 at 720 PM
Photo on 10 17 16 at 722 PM 2

#2-
Photo on 10 17 16 at 720 PM 2
Photo on 10 17 16 at 722 PM

and #3, even though I couldn't get a good pic under her, she was being contrary lol
Photo on 10 17 16 at 721 PM

If anyone has any good ideas so far, plus always good vibes are awesome to read ;)

-Fox

Latest posts

Top Bottom