Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So another fng question. I am using tap water and been doing the 24 hour at least for the chlorine to evaporate. I was advised by captain to give her cal mag. So I was able to mix up the feed with water. I just mixed up a gallon and have another gallon currently sitting for evap. So here’s my question. Am I able to mix it up prior to the 24 hours of evap? It’s Epsom salt and this below for the calcium.
View attachment 2116739
you really don’t have to leave your tap water out, yes i do but more out of convenience,. i’ve also done grows with using it straight out of the tap, never any issues,..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I had multiple messages. It even kicked me off my wifi to 5g. It had me worried because it had a login button. I don’t remember my password. I got a new phone and I didn’t remember my password. I kept trying the forgot my password link which I would never get. I know my email is correct because I get emails. I had a mod assist using my old phone as I was still logged in on it. If I actually needed a mod I would not be able to log on for assistance.
happened to me too

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
you really don’t have to leave your tap water out, yes i do but more out of convenience,. i’ve also done grows with using it straight out of the tap, never any issues,..
I think he was having an overabundance being used by the treatment facility if I remember right. It was heavy on the nose. It was a while ago tho:

P

Putthataway

My thinking was since I haven’t a clue how his treatment facility rolls, heir on the side of caution. Haven’t had any issues since eh?
I used r.o water on all of my other grows but based on the advice on this forum I switched to tap. I did use r.o in seedling and solo cup. They been on tap since. If I recall correctly the two smaller ones started getting tap in the solo cup. None of them have ever been served a cup of my public swimming pool water disguised as drinking water 😁 what I mean by that is I have always let it evap.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I used r.o water on all of my other grows but based on the advice on this forum I switched to tap. I did use r.o in seedling and solo cup. They been on tap since. If I recall correctly the two smaller ones started getting tap in the solo cup. None of them have ever been served a cup of my public swimming pool water disguised as drinking water 😁 what I mean by that is I have always let it evap.
Oh so you are one of them fancy new fangled “gotta brain” edition I been hearing so much about hahahaha.

P

Putthataway

Oh so you are one of them fancy new fangled “gotta brain” edition I been hearing so much about hahahaha.
The craziest thing about learning about the plants, is a wonderful adventure and it’s fun to learn. I think I totally fucked up on the last grow adding cal mag which everyone recommended. Later on to learn you don’t use synthetic cal mag in organic soil. All the plants finished. They just started to fall after that.

Here’s my first grow description in that rigg. I overwatered, had fungus Nats figured out to fix that. I ran the light 100% on both dials on a 420 watt, the second dial is the reds. These things did that from veg - to the end of flower. The leaves were just burnt ugly. I had green and black layers of fingers trying to trim them buds.

Kind of bummed that was able to burn a bunch of plants and they were the stickiest. 😂🤷‍♂️

P

Putthataway

Nl#5 and sensi seeds nl update. Night shots. I love them. The leaves are much easier to see the color without the bright light above.
IMG 0643
IMG 0646
IMG 0645
IMG 0644

IMG 0642
Top Bottom