Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Man, I loved those first few movies! The days of VHS 🤣

I was going to watch it agin and found this.

Dracula Untold on Net flux. Half way through it. Diggin it 👍
Gonna check that one out... watched this last night

The Last Voyage of the Demeter
R
2023 ‧ Horror/Supernatural ‧ 1h 59m

Mixed feelings about it.. turned it off half way and finished watching it this morning.

2Water

2Water

Gonna check that one out... watched this last night

The Last Voyage of the Demeter
R
2023 ‧ Horror/Supernatural ‧ 1h 59m

Mixed feelings about it.. turned it off half way and finished watching it this morning.
I liked "The Old Ways" on Netflix, definitely not a great movie, but good. And I'm not really a horror movie fan so 🤷‍♂️ my wife loves them all tho

wallywonks

wallywonks

I been wanting to test another reputable breeder. Grimm Brothers got new tester packs out. On their website 4 of them were half off. $12.50 for 9 fem seeds. The others were $25 for 9 seeds. I bought 5 different ones to get over $78 to get free pack of Grimm Truffles seeds.

So next grow I'm growing Grimm Brothers. I've seen online they have solid genetics and a couple award winners. They supposedly breed for potency, dense buds with unique terpenes and aroma. The owner Mr Soul is registered in Colorado for growing.

I got

Genius Juice - strain lineage is Gluey x Genius

Ocifer (Cap Junky x Rosetta Stone)

Rosetta Stoned - The new Rosetta Stoned seeds are S1’s. Rosetta Stoned lineage is Rosetta Stone x Rosetta Stone.

Überwensch - Kush Mints x Genius

Vijackra - Jack Herer x Gluey

Grimm Truffles- White Truffles X Cinderella 99

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
so I broke another rule and did a heavy defoliation and cut of branches and snapped one off right in the middle of stretch. If anything i think she enjoyed it
I’m Mary Ann type fella myself.

No disrespect to Ginger ❤️ 🤣
High maintenance, versus belly tied flannel in shorts and pigtails. Yeah, it’s an easy equation……

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Someone ask for some out of context archie comics?
Screenshot 20230907 111358 Instagram

2Water

2Water

I been wanting to test another reputable breeder. Grimm Brothers got new tester packs out. On their website 4 of them were half off. $12.50 for 9 fem seeds. The others were $25 for 9 seeds. I bought 5 different ones to get over $78 to get free pack of Grimm Truffles seeds.

So next grow I'm growing Grimm Brothers. I've seen online they have solid genetics and a couple award winners. They supposedly breed for potency, dense buds with unique terpenes and aroma. The owner Mr Soul is registered in Colorado for growing.

I got

Genius Juice - strain lineage is Gluey x Genius

Ocifer (Cap Junky x Rosetta Stone)

Rosetta Stoned - The new Rosetta Stoned seeds are S1’s. Rosetta Stoned lineage is Rosetta Stone x Rosetta Stone.

Überwensch - Kush Mints x Genius

Vijackra - Jack Herer x Gluey

Grimm Truffles- White Truffles X Cinderella 99
Awesome, have to check them out!

Top Bottom