Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t think so. By now it has. I record all 36 hours of it and I am only on about Thursday afternoon! L O L! But I’ll probably jump till Saturday. They are talking about a $20 million Ferrari!! It’s unbelievable! That Tucker was a seven figure car. Don’t know what it brought. But will find out that’s for sure. Watch every minute of it!

Dr.Ozzy

Dr.Ozzy

I don’t think so. By now it has. I record all 36 hours of it and I am only on about Thursday afternoon! L O L! But I’ll probably jump till Saturday. They are talking about a $20 million Ferrari!! It’s unbelievable! That Tucker was a seven figure car. Don’t know what it brought. But will find out that’s for sure. Watch every minute of it!
oh, ok...I am watching live....had to turn off earlier as the old heart started racing after watching a '66 Shelby 4 speed Hertz special, all original, go for Million plus...not a Ford guy, but am a Shelby supa-fan...Pop told me stories of renting the Shelby pony's from Hertz.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

oh, ok...I am watching live....had to turn off earlier as the old heart started racing after watching a '66 Shelby 4 speed Hertz special, all original, go for Million plus...not a Ford guy, but am a Shelby supa-fan...Pop told me stories of renting the Shelby pony's from Hertz.
The 67 Shelby mustang (Eleanor) is the sexiest car alive was having a look at 1 last night any of you peeps got a spare 300k im good for it I swear😂👍

2Water

2Water

Now that would take some engineering and a lot of money! But nothing is impossible nowadays! If you had enough dough they could plant that Chevelle on the moon for you!
Yes, that IS why it's my dream car🤣 Would never have enough money, I'd be happy with just the chevelle, lol! But nice to let your imagination run wild every once in a while

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

That is my vision of it. The quietest beast of a "muscle" car😜 Climate change and all that
Yea dunno how much the old EV helping out with climate change and disclaimer I’m heavily invested in lithium stocks on the asx.

The mining of critical minerals a pretty dirty game and also if you don’t run Solar in your home them EVs are plugged straight into a gas or coal powered grid? I do believe electric cars are the future though or I wouldn’t have literally bet my life savings on it😂👍

2Water

2Water

Yea dunno how much the old EV helping out with climate change and disclaimer I’m heavily invested in lithium stocks on the asx.

The mining of critical minerals a pretty dirty game and also if you don’t run Solar in your home them EVs are plugged straight into a gas or coal powered grid? I do believe electric cars are the future though or I wouldn’t have literally bet my life savings on it😂👍
The climate change part was tongue in cheek, lol. But still wouldn't mind the EV😁

P

Putthataway

Nl # 5 and sensi seed nl update. Miss Thang is in the middle still being miss thang.
IMG 0419

Latest posts

Top Bottom