Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The tool box as large as a 20ft flat bed that you need a second mortgage to buy? Yeah, that insanity. My snap on box was bought back when you it wasn’t sheer insanity yet. tool cart compressor tools, guard all of it with your life. And good lord keep it all. I have 3 5g Homer buckets full of spare fittings alone…..
I know waaaaay too many people that have one, fridge stereo parts washer all built in. 22000? Are you fucking stupid?
I’m also the kind of dude that has a spare 68 gto Pontiac 400 next to my couch. Ram air intakes, dual crab intakes a fucking brand new polished high performance crank all stacked on top of stuff here…..🤣

IMG 2720
IMG 2719
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Good ol’ Haines manuals! I only like working on old cars. I had an 84 300D that was a joy to tinker with. Then I did a crazy town road trip through Africa with a 79 300D, no turbo. I don’t know how that car got me through that freak journey but those old Mercedes were so freaking easy to work on. I need another one. Only model of car I truly enjoy to work on. Diesel for life..
I’ve seen Haines and you tube college bring some pretty decent how to skills in more than a few folks. It works if you go to Scotty kilmers page. Good stuff with that dude.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Just saw this dude and almost shit myself laughing. Mental illness is not funny. 👊
View attachment 2115719
Well he certainly is a human still. But the folks who inject that shit into their arms deserve the health problems.

My thing is this……
How on earth are you wiping your ass? 🧻
Bet he didn’t think about that until it was too late. All those shit tickets and no way to use them. 😂

Redneckx

Redneckx

Well he certainly is a human still. But the folks who inject that shit into their arms deserve the health problems.

My thing is this……
How on earth are you wiping your ass? 🧻
Bet he didn’t think about that until it was too late. All those shit tickets and no way to use them. 😂
True and he get what he deserves...obviously russian. He didn't last 5 minutes but his enemy was bad as well.
6c7c2972460b46389bff95c6b1dd5cfa xl

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Yes. Omfg yes.
Just gnarly in all the right ways
I have 5 more in veg. It’s gotta happen homie!
So it's not reliable because I had a head Injury plus flu and my smell /taste is either broken, occasionally correct or I smell things that aren't there, also occasionallysmell a smell and cant rememberwhat it is. I think part of it is like i cant recognize smells so maybe that part got broken in my brain. Anyways sorry to ramble, But to get to the point, my one king kong, the shorter one smells like a jar of peanut butter. The terps kind of changed mid flower so it might be me 😂 but either way I've never smelled those terps before thought it was cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom