Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

What's your setup again? I've only been going for 6 weeks in a 3x3 but part of that was with the light at 50% and no dehumidifier running. Haven't gotten a full hit yet.
I have two 3x3s, 200w phlizon PL-2000 in one and a 240w Linqool main with two 40w Shznlux LED bars on each side

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Yeah, we had the same convo, that's how I found out my pops grew back in the 70s up in Washington🤣 My mom looks innocent, but hell if she is! Made it nice, because like you said, no more hiding. I'd come home baked, smash on some food and she'd give me a kiss before I went to knock out. Beautiful
The first weed I smoked was some shit she’d stashed away from the eighties, my stupid ass tried rolling a joint with buds that weren’t broken up🤣 it went out like seven times and fell apart.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Man, that had to rock.
My mom was a dumpster fire for anything.
My mom not completely ripped from sun up to sundown? She was raiding the stash, be a total asshole and then smoke it in front of you.
I took the same approach your mom did with you, to my kids. They have been saints. Smokers (shocking) but absolutely amazing and honest.
That honestly is what builds good character, I don’t lie to anyone but the fucking police!!

S

sourorangedieselkush

This pic is few days old but the flowers have begun. Bruce banner. Those autos on the outside of the tent are just a long for the ride. They are on 12/12 light schedule with the photo periods so they gonna stretch for the light and be leggy I’m sure but oh well. They should finish the same time as the photo periods

IMG 0646
Rooke

Rooke

Took a full plastic grocery bag of leaves off these plants and can't really tell. Guess I'll have to wait at least a week to flip...want some of these smaller stalks to thicken up a bit.

OD'd on gummies. I need some real weed.
Hey there I’m just wondering if you live in Canada?

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

This pic is few days old but the flowers have begun. Bruce banner. Those autos on the outside of the tent are just a long for the ride. They are on 12/12 light schedule with the photo periods so they gonna stretch for the light and be leggy I’m sure but oh well. They should finish the same time as the photo periods
My favorite thing is seeing the transition from veg to flower.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Hottest month out of Sumner my power bill maxed out at 650...

House utilities is about 80 to 100 bucks for me

Add my growing it brings it to about 260 a month in winter

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Haven’t had anything good to say lately. Spent yesterday in ER with wife. She ended up having a lesion on her liver and I’m worried sick but keeping it to myself. Wish y’all the best. Miss y’all crazy fellas
Hey mate sorry to hear bout your mrs health issues hope it all works out for yas 👍 life sux sometimes just gotta roll with the punches one thing the liver is the only organ in the body that can regrow itself so if they caught whatever it is early it can be fixed thinking of you n yours mate👍

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I maybe smoked for a week before my mom caught on, we had the talk and I was honest with her and from that point on I didn’t have to worry about getting caught. Basically got the, it’s green and natural from the ground it’s okay, don’t mess with pills and hard drugs and we’re good speech.
But hard drugs n pills are Fkn awesome though😂👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom