• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo LOL

Here you go buddy
on the left is 14 month cured Star Dawg,on the right is 2 month cured TK
as you can see,they blended together just fine,and smoked like AAA on roids.....
This cross looks like a true killer.
They are tasty mixed together,I imagine there will be some loud phenos to be found in these......

Yeah your Nectar plants looked really fat ,those were sure impressive looking.
View attachment 424160 View attachment 424162
Thanks 4 the flick doggie... that would b killer if I find a perfect blend of the 2....

Mogrow

Mogrow

shit goo, i didn't see the Franchise Genetics tent. great show, wish i'd got to meet you.
rock them beans bro.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

shit goo, i didn't see the Franchise Genetics tent. great show, wish i'd got to meet you.
rock them beans bro.
I always find sumthin 2 play with at the cup... 2 bad we didnt meet up 2 blaze. . I go every yr

T

tipper619sd

Ur posted 4 now but I have a feeling ur gunna have ur hands full real soon doggie.. u aint gunna have time 4 us juss like Rival...LOL!!!!

how is rival goo i see u killin it bro been a while since i stopped in but damn ! u doing big things hows ali doing

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

what ups Goo , Ill be here watchin : ) All that Obs gear coming down the pipe is going to shake up the game , I ended up with a pack of FaceoffAlien today just cause I was in the neighborhood ..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sad Update

3 TK Killers have died on me...not sure what happened they juss died.... R.I.P lil TK Killer...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah bummer man :depressed:..how many do you have left?

Top Bottom