TK Killer

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

awe shucks goo,sorry to hear it:arghh:..rip lil guys..:dead:. did you take a picture of them dead? maybe it was damping off.... did the roots look like this? I guess you might wait at this point with the rest of the beans to see if the others make it.. might need to change to a different medium?:watching:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Curious to what happened.
awe shucks goo,sorry to hear it:arghh:..rip lil guys..:dead:. did you take a picture of them dead? maybe it was damping off.... did the roots look like this? I guess you might wait at this point with the rest of the beans to see if the others make it.. might need to change to a different medium?:watching:

I could of snapped the tiny root when I tried 2 slip it in2 the Tiny grow cube hole. or they juss dried out 2 much... or the pure black gold soil was 2 much 4 the lil light feeder..

I should of cut the soil ...

I should of kept a closer eye on there dry out times .

I should of put them in there grow cork hole as soon as they popped.. never try & slip & long root in2 a tiny hole ..

bottom line>>>>>>> no way 2 say it better then >> I FUCKED UP!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

A little late but I'll watch the remaining 3 grow up brother , does sound like a interesting cross , never smoked on any tk (got a few s1 in cups) but the stardawg was some of the most potent smoke I have had the please smoke

Best of luck dog

william76

william76

Don't feel bad goo,these things happen,im sure the others will be killer tkkillers,all the best 76

william76

william76

I knew you were a TK Killer dog! LOL
Yeah,I was goin to say tk killers,tk killed but I thought that was rather insensitive of me,lol,im sure they will be fire no matter how many goo,all the best,76

DAT

DAT

i got you
@tobsul33t very sweet gesture indeed! :DLOL! ur avi is hella funny, but u need to take the cig out and replace with a big fat blunt, lol

Dr. FrankenGoostien, I don't think it happened cuz a broken tap root. I done that before and she lived through it. Looking forward to the autopsy pictures!:p:cool::facepalm:its sad but I think an important step in the investigation of the deaths.:nailbiting: yeah it sucks we all fuck up, I do give you my deepest sympathy and respect you very much with coming out with the truth that you fucked up instead of some lie. Its not easy for some people to do that. I wish you much success in the future!!;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I knew you were a TK Killer dog! LOL
Dont 4get these r TK Killers doggie... NBK leaning phenos r on a mission 2 kill TK phenos .. as soon as they poped they got the green light & got bizzy... they said pass me the shank >>>> I'll handle this!!
Then 3 were killed..... the remaining 3 got bumped to level 4 lock down!!!!

NBK!!

Top Bottom