Tnelz Sdub X Querkle Tester Thread

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Tnelz sdub x querkle tester thread
Going to throw whatever happens with these onto this thread. @jumpincactus if u want to post here with me that would be great. If u have already started this let me know and I'll just join urs. Hoping for some winners here. Here is the babies. @jumpincactus let's do it man. I caught that last post. Lol

Tnelz sdub x querkle tester thread 2
Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good yall. The seedlings are doing well so far. I am going to take them out of their germ trays and put them into their first pots in the morning. I would expect they will take off as soon as I do that. Pics to follow. Stay tuned. Respect and good vibes yall.

SourDank

SourDank

This strain is probably gonna be some of the best tasting herb around, definitely here for the show @Tnelz . Make some F2's for us all here, I'd give up quite a bit for a try at these ladies

Tnelz

Tnelz

Here are my babies. Just starting to come into their own. The sdubs are the small plants. Other 2 in the tray are tres og and a SFV OG. I would consider this a veg on the slow side. The reason is I'm using a new medium so I don't want to hit them with to much yet. They have been fed some pure protein along with some kelp and seagreen. Friday I'll give them all some nectar for the gods. So far so good. I'm happy with them so far.
20150519 134624

Tnelz

Tnelz

This strain is probably gonna be some of the best tasting herb around, definitely here for the show @Tnelz . Make some F2's for us all here, I'd give up quite a bit for a try at these ladies
I couldn't agree more bro. Going to really be looking for that walking dead pheno. Looks amazing. This is Def a fun test just because the outcome could truly be special. As for making F2's lol. That's for the man himself. I'm not prepared to do any breeding due to my space. Someday though. Respect.

Top Bottom