Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

I have a system going that really works for me as some of you know and im trying to automate or atleast help with the watering of the girls... i bought a irrigation system from amazon for 25$ with 17 heads... i connect the system to the layout i have and hook it up to a 300/GPH pump and it just comes out the head like a lil flow... not spraying like it should... they are 360 sprayers and its just a fast drip not even solid flow... the hose is 1/4 to a garden hose attachment to the pump... will buying a larger pump fix this problem? or is there a max flow rate that is allowed from that 1/4 hose... i cant imagine the 300 /gph pump is meeting the max for the line? any help is appreciated.... thanks

B

BBGreen

is a 600 watt light enough to cover 8 plants in 2 bubble boy four banger and have a high yield in 4x4x6'7'' gorilla grow tent or need more watts?..jus don't want to burn or damage the leaves and/or plants.

lemons

lemons

is a 600 watt light enough to cover 8 plants in 2 bubble boy four banger and have a high yield in 4x4x6'7'' gorilla grow tent or need more watts?..jus don't want to burn or damage the leaves and/or plants.

i believe it would be directly related to the size of your canopy and how much you can control your temps

B

BBGreen

another question is how many suckers can I make off a oz of bud using tincture oils?

lemons

lemons

this thread seems to go thru waves nowadays. at least i do with it.

you'll have to rephrase your question, i have no idea what youre saying

B

BBGreen

if I make some green dragon tincture oil from an oz of medical to make some suckers with how many suckers can I make

B

BBGreen

HAHA
how many suckers can I make from a oz of medical bud using green dragon in the suckers?

lemons

lemons

oh, i understand. i was thinking suckers like the southern term for growth to be removed from tomato plants :-p.

when i make edibles i try to make the recipe 2-4 units per gram. good luck!

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Hope to get an answer here I can't figure it out.. sorry for bad pics...

I found 1 male out the group and pulled him... everything but the sour diesel looks good they are starting to bloom but it looks like little pods maybe hermies.... if anyone can identify male or female I would appreciate it... thanks..
IMG 20160701 144952

IMG 20160701 144956
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Any side view shots of the cluster? or a better shot of the top down?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hello Gentlemen,

It's been a while! Life's been crazy, moved to a legal state, and scored a killer job in the Vancouver, WA area.

So on that note, I wanted to drop in and tell you guys about a product we're looking to bring to market in Oregon and Washington (to start with, willing to expand to other markets after initial market review). We're looking to connect with several dispensary owners and/or growers to discuss this product, and for them to test it as we build it out so we provide exactly what is needed. Details will be disclosed to interested parties only as we're still in the initial phases of research.

In exchange for the input and testing, we have a very generous offer lined up for those who participate. If you are interested, or know of someone who might be, please reach out to me in a message and I'll connect you with my business developer who will hash out the details with you. Thanks for any network connections you guys can offer!

One Love,
tobh

miko

miko

Hey gents! Ok so a child we know has brain cancer. Nothing doctors can do.
Do we have anything from the plant we could try that any of you know about?
I know the rick Simpson oil ; but not much...
much love, miko

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings...hmmm mmmmm. your child needs nutrition... Cannabis is good. but not an alteration ...cancer is degenerative disease, not a ' virus's as the ALOPATHIC , not NATUROPATHIC says, means that nutrients, not stimulants need to b used... here's a sampler of base needed... silica and fulvics to build, diffuse , or detox...(disclaimer here ) if u wana know which product... or food grade Zeolite , when we as a community use cannabis, we are claimed as using ' naturopathic or alternative ' treatment....let no one get u wrong...it is said, " my people are destroyed due to lack of knowledge"...
Peace...
cw

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So... nutrition is what's lacking and what will cure this child's cancer? Huh.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings
I think that a holistic approach to which cannabis compliments the the treatment...lots of times there could be toxins, environmental issues, but what is known or bodies need to be fed... that's why we get hungry after a good smoke...feed the need... Cancer has long time been conquered, now we have technology, real science and not beliefs... these are what I know...the right knowledge and application yeild health and wealth...I have been poor in health then applied the principles...like Hippocrates stated of universal foundation...now we have an advanced system applying those laws... cannabis is icing on cake he he
cw

Latest posts

Top Bottom