Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I got cha.

So I'm getting married tomorrow, and we got about $250 for hotel expenses. We are thinking Tennessee or florida. Got any ideas?

Congrats bro! I've been married for 3yrs now, fuck where has time gone lol. Parts of Tennessee are dope, the mountain areas are really pretty and so is everything else this time of year. Why not save the money it'd take to drive to Florida and go to TN and have the extra $. I mean guess Florida is cool if you're looking to catch something lmao. Do what you guy want bro, it's your day!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Day 6, GG4

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Crunching it out @BlackSheepOG. That's day six from first sign of flower, correct? Not day 6 from the flip?

We are headed to Orlando for sure! Leaving Tuesday at 10 or 11 a.m. I'll probably hit up the Florida section and try and meet up with somebody for a session

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Crunching it out @BlackSheepOG. That's day six from first sign of flower, correct? Not day 6 from the flip?

We are headed to Orlando for sure! Leaving Tuesday at 10 or 11 a.m. I'll probably hit up the Florida section and try and meet up with somebody for a session

Day 12, well 11 1/2 since flip, day 6 of actual flowering.

str8smokn

str8smokn

shit I'll be in Orlando this coming weekend June 3 ish.
So I don't know how long you plan on staying for? But then again I don't live there so it might be hard to find a good smoking spot to meet up at.
Congrats on your marriage,I'm pushing 16 yrs and it's had its tuff times, but it's just made us stronger.
STR8

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

shit I'll be in Orlando this coming weekend June 3 ish.
So I don't know how long you plan on staying for? But then again I don't live there so it might be hard to find a good smoking spot to meet up at.
Congrats on your marriage,I'm pushing 16 yrs and it's had its tuff times, but it's just made us stronger.
STR8
Pm me dude! The wife and I agree, we need a real smoke session before we leave. We will have some beverages as well. I'm bringing starfighter X Yeti 3, and maybe a small bag of the big chipper.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

@Stumpy420 I enjoyed meeting you and your lovely Wife! Enjoyed the smoke session,hope you get something good out of those Beans. Take it easy and have a good drive back...
STR8
It was a good time, I was hoping we would have had more time to smoke more! It's nice to meet someone in person! Hit me up if you need anything! I'll let you know how these turn out! I'm going to be getting things in rotation very well and soon.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Damn bro that's fast. You might as well say you are dialed in. I've never seen anything that fast!do you do a dark period when you flip. Like lights off for a full 24 hrs before going to 12/12?

Nope, no dark period. It is from clone though. Clone, root, veg like 10-14 days and flip. Usually flowers will set in 4-5 days and then I'll start counting. I've got a couple far red lights that come on 10 min before lights on. That helps, faster triggering I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom