Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Cool deal @Tnelz
Thanks @Lazerus00 Yeah, mine are right around that mark as well. To be honest, I rarely count my days,but I am around 3 weeks. My other thread, those are close to 5 weeks. Adub killer,star threat, octogon kush and Cali King.. View attachment 510087
Adub killer and octogon kush rooted super fast
Great to hear bro. Those r some killers I know it. Can't wait till u finish them.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Any tips for clones that keep autoflowering? Never had this problem before.

Toaster79

Toaster79

When you say reveg her do you mean your gonna harvest all the buds and put her back into veg?? you can do that>>??

Actually I'll take those larger branches and leave the rest for the reveg. Cut the root ball a bit and put her in fresh soil then hit her heavy with veg nutes. Atleast thats how it should work in theory. Will see in next two to three months what she'll do and how she'll take the abuse.

+++++Vibes

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So it's day 30 and overall I am pretty happy with how this grow is going...Could I have done things different?? Of course! Could I have done a much better job and got a much better yield? Without a doubt! But for my first time and searching and looking at other peoples first grows...I am satisfied...Plus learning is the most important thing!! This is something I have always dreamed of doing and after this grow it is fully cemented! I want to grow and grow big! I want to help people in need of medicine while at the same time exploring the amazingly huge field of organic growing and sustainable living!!

As you can see most everything looks pretty good...nothing amazing but pretty good I think...Everything except that em dog!!:mad:...I'm still not 100% what I did wrong or what exactly happened but I think that its not getting any worse...not sure it's getting any better but at least not any worse...
IMG 20150518 0802041
IMG 20150518 0802281
IMG 20150518 0802441
IMG 20150518 0802511
IMG 20150518 0802561
IMG 20150518 0803061

Power OG

Power OG

So it's day 30 and overall I am pretty happy with how this grow is going...Could I have done things different?? Of course! Could I have done a much better job and got a much better yield? Without a doubt! But for my first time and searching and looking at other peoples first grows...I am satisfied...Plus learning is the most important thing!! This is something I have always dreamed of doing and after this grow it is fully cemented! I want to grow and grow big! I want to help people in need of medicine while at the same time exploring the amazingly huge field of organic growing and sustainable living!!

As you can see most everything looks pretty good...nothing amazing but pretty good I think...Everything except that em dog!!:mad:...I'm still not 100% what I did wrong or what exactly happened but I think that its not getting any worse...not sure it's getting any better but at least not any worse...View attachment 510315 View attachment 510316 View attachment 510317 View attachment 510318 View attachment 510319 View attachment 510320
For a 1st grow you did more than good, YOU did Amazing brother, great job, and you will only dial your skills even further with each grow.
Mad Respect.
Positive Vibes

Tnelz

Tnelz

As you can see most everything looks pretty good...nothing amazing but pretty good I think...Everything except that em dog!!:mad:...I'm still not 100% what I did wrong or what exactly happened but I think that its not getting any worse...not sure it's getting any better but at least not any worse...View attachment 510315 View attachment 510316 View attachment 510317 View attachment 510318 View attachment 510319 View attachment 510320
There is no doubt that 1 plant is burned. If u grow her again go way easier on the nutrients. For the record on my first crop I burned most of it so don't feel bad. It happens brother. Overall ur ladies look great and at day 30 ur only half way bro. Ur yeild will improve a bunch before u cut so no worries there. Good job man.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Tnelz @Don Peppy

Thank both you guys for the positive words! Without most of the people in this thread and tnelz for making it I don't think I would have gotten half this far...This is a great tight knit community and I am happy to be a part of it! Again thank you guys and stay green!

Top Bottom