Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Howdy guys only got a chance to snap a few shots because he had to rush the dry and trim since our workload is so heavy..
Only plant I could physically pick up. White fire alien smallest of the bunch in the room
V  6155
more wfa yielded 7 oz off this one
V  D480
wfa after trying out wet trim at partners behest
V  7E0F
dry shot of some gg4 about to get smoked. Yielded 1 1/4 lb off two in the screens. Had 3 more lights not trellisedof glue to see how well it played with no screen (unpictured)..total yield off 3k watts in the room was about 6.4 units
V  35FA

Tnelz

Tnelz

Howdy guys only got a chance to snap a few shots because he had to rush the dry and trim since our workload is so heavy..
Only plant I could physically pick up. White fire alien smallest of the bunch in the roomView attachment 510706 more wfa yielded 7 oz off this oneView attachment 510707 wfa after trying out wet trim at partners behestView attachment 510708 dry shot of some gg4 about to get smoked. Yielded 1 1/4 lb off two in the screens. Had 3 more lights not trellisedof glue to see how well it played with no screen (unpictured)..total yield off 3k watts in the room was about 6.4 unitsView attachment 510709
Beautiful. Truly wish I was 10 years younger man. I'd be down there with bells on bro. Great work. Keep it up. It looks like ur going to be growing some serious dank shit. Respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ok fellas. Need opinions please. Please direct anyone else u think may have an opinion as well. @Power OG and I were talking a few days ago about some weed Remo had shown and how nice it looked. Turns out it was bc bud depots gsc. Now I've been growing long enough to know back in the day bc bud Depot was straight. More than straight. The had some better than good stuff. As we all know they have taken a beating over the last few years. But after doing more searching I see they won something at a htcc in 2014. So to get to the point is bc bud Depot selling fire beans again. Love to hear anyone's thoughts on this either through experience or anything solid that may have been passed on from someone u know. Thanks ahead of time yall. Respect.

Azhden

Azhden

I always heard (from a few friends that tried them, some from US some from UK some in CA.) they have legit beans, but usually never ship the "good/legit" stuff to the US, they shipped "hemp/non-viable seeds" to the US customers.

Probably changed (again) over the last few years, the last time one of my buddies from the US ordered from them was back in 08 or 09, all 3 packs of seeds arrived... 1 pack of beans didn't germ, the other 2 packs most germed but grew into string bean looking hemp plants, not the "indica/indica leaning hybrids" they ordered.

Best of luck if you order anything, but shoot me a PM of the strains you have your eye on, might have them around already :)

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So since indoors didn't go as good as it could have I decided to do some out doors as well! I had that one plant I let my aunt grow from seed and it was an Afghan seed. That plant was just given back to me the other day, mind you I helped her plant it at the same time I planted my seeds and the lil guy is just over 12in tall in a 3 gal smartpot...I topped it and it seems to be filling out nicely, well for being 3 1/2 months old..lol..I pretty sure I see signs of it being female so I took 4 clones from it. Its my first time trying to clone ever and its been almost 5 days Ive had them in their lil root riot pods and 2 of the 4 are showing roots!! woo hoo! Hopefully the other two show roots within a few days too plus and I hope that I am right and they are female otherwise I did nothing except practice cloning..lol I also planted 1 female Royal Queen Critical seed, 1 female Critical Sensi Star seed, and another em dog which I am all going to grow out doors by my lake. I have a pretty big property, about 3.5 acres including 2 half lakes..the other half of the lakes belong to 2 separate neighbors. I used to grow by my lake when I was like 12-14 and it always provided good cover blending in with all the vegetation by the fence along the lake so I am sure with a lil love they will be fine..Plus come Sept, Oct, I'll have a nice bonus harvest to play with! Ill get some pics up when I can! Hope everyone is have a great week!!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

So since indoors didn't go as good as it could have I decided to do some out doors as well! I had that one plant I let my aunt grow from seed and it was an Afghan seed. That plant was just given back to me the other day, mind you I helped her plant it at the same time I planted my seeds and the lil guy is just over 12in tall in a 3 gal smartpot...I topped it and it seems to be filling out nicely, well for being 3 1/2 months old..lol..I pretty sure I see signs of it being female so I took 4 clones from it. Its my first time trying to clone ever and its been almost 5 days Ive had them in their lil root riot pods and 2 of the 4 are showing roots!! woo hoo! Hopefully the other two show roots within a few days too plus and I hope that I am right and they are female otherwise I did nothing except practice cloning..lol I also planted 1 female Royal Queen Critical seed, 1 female Critical Sensi Star seed, and another em dog which I am all going to grow out doors by my lake. I have a pretty big property, about 3.5 acres including 2 half lakes..the other half of the lakes belong to 2 separate neighbors. I used to grow by my lake when I was like 12-14 and it always provided good cover blending in with all the vegetation by the fence along the lake so I am sure with a lil love they will be fine..Plus come Sept, Oct, I'll have a nice bonus harvest to play with! Ill get some pics up when I can! Hope everyone is have a great week!!!
Good luck bro.

Toaster79

Toaster79

So my dear brothers and sisters I've got a question for you. It looks like my plants are getting hungry and the lower leaves are starting to die. I'm thinking K- and/or P-. We're almost 5 weeks into flower and only fed them twice, first feed on week 2-3 and second on week 4 (2 days ago). My problem is I'm reluctant to feed them again since they got a decent dose of bloom nute mixed in compost tea with molasses and mycorrhiza two days ago. On the other hand, pots are light enough to give them another watering/feed and I'll be away for the weekend so will have to give them something. What do you think? Feed with nutes or just compost tea?

20150522 101126

Generally plants look healthy, but like I said I'm reluctant to feed them two times in a row, especially since I'll be away and won't be able to flush or do anything in case something goes south.

20150522 102922

Thank you guys in advance.

Keep it green!

p.s.: sorry again for crappy pics :/

Tnelz

Tnelz

So my dear brothers and sisters I've got a question for you. It looks like my plants are getting hungry and the lower leaves are starting to die. I'm thinking K- and/or P-. We're almost 5 weeks into flower and only fed them twice, first feed on week 2-3 and second on week 4 (2 days ago). My problem is I'm reluctant to feed them again since they got a decent dose of bloom nute mixed in compost tea with molasses and mycorrhiza two days ago. On the other hand, pots are light enough to give them another watering/feed and I'll be away for the weekend so will have to give them something. What do you think? Feed with nutes or just compost tea?

View attachment 511158

Generally plants look healthy, but like I said I'm reluctant to feed them two times in a row, especially since I'll be away and won't be able to flush or do anything in case something goes south.

View attachment 511159

Thank you guys in advance.

Keep it green!

p.s.: sorry again for crappy pics :/
Feed them bro. Don't worry about it. But what medium and what r u feeding.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Recycled soil mixed with some fresh soil, perlite, vermiculite and EWC. I'm feeding BioBizz Bloom with green compost tea.

Gave them water, had to go. Will se if everything will be ok on monday.

Thanks for response!

++++Vibes

Toaster79

Toaster79

Been thinking over and over again and those leaves just might be the result of under watering a week ago. Plants got a bit droopy and then again this week prior to feeding. And to add to the equation, those are more or leaves where I been snipping bud sites. Will have to wait and see.

Good karma!

Pimp T

Pimp T

1/4 cup kelp meal in 3 gallons water aerated for 24 hrs then 2gals ewc added and aerated for another 24 hrs applied at 1.5in thick has always taken care of any deficiencies I've ever had. Kelp meal is I always my go to for problems its full of every macro micro nutrient trace mineral auxin gibberellin and hormone you could ever think of. You could honestly grow with only kelp meal.also most of the time when people think they have calmag deficiency its probably boron and sulphur its needing.

Tnelz

Tnelz

1/4 cup kelp meal in 3 gallons water aerated for 24 hrs then 2gals ewc added and aerated for another 24 hrs applied at 1.5in thick has always taken care of any deficiencies I've ever had. Kelp meal is I always my go to for problems its full of every macro micro nutrient trace mineral auxin gibberellin and hormone you could ever think of. You could honestly grow with only kelp meal.also most of the time when people think they have calmag deficiency its probably boron and sulphur its needing.
I agree with this post. Except no such thing as a Cal mag Def. It's 1 or the other and most times adding a little more Cal will clear up either. But kelp is the shit. Respect.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Been thinking over and over again and those leaves just might be the result of under watering a week ago. Plants got a bit droopy and then again this week prior to feeding. And to add to the equation, those are more or leaves where I been snipping bud sites. Will have to wait and see.

Good karma!
So I think u are way more good than not. However they need more food. Not to remain alive, not to continue to bud but to produce they need to eat brother. I agree with @Pimp T but would go a step further. Get some pk in there my brother. Don't go crazy just turn it up a bit. Just my opinion. They r fine either way I'm sure. Respect and good vibes brother.

Top Bottom