Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I think thats the one I'm lookin for... had a great one back in texas years back, you could beat the hell out of it and it wouldnt herm out... rooted like a beast... but that is gone now... everything I had in texas is... I've seen other sours but they all seem to herm pretty easily... too many rez ibl's spread around...

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

made keif rosin from Romuloxxx trim. Came out nice and terpy
DSC04406

Power OG

Power OG

I didnt realize...you extract yourself?? thats awesome...ive been debating for harvest if i was gonna attemt making bho or just do some bubble ice....decisions decisions...lol
Yes we have been making our own bro for 2 years now, it's easy when you have all equipment and process down. Best hash I've ever had, I like making it so I know it's been properly purged/cleaned.
If you have any? Feel free to hit me up.
Respect

drewski85

drewski85

Anyone ever use this stuff? i used it a couple times awhile back(4-5 yrs ago) with some success. didn't know if anybody had suggestions on other insect repellents
2015 05 28 095145

SourDank

SourDank

Glad u found it bro. Your more than welcome to pull up a chair take a bong rip and start contributing. Much respect and good vibes to ya man.
Yo @SourDank this is were we all kick it, glad you over here. Definitely good to have you around.
Respect
Thanks guys, it's much appreciated. I'm gonna have to start coming by for a visit from time to time, I got a lot of catch up reading to do anyways. Just glad I know where all the dank is hiding now :) respect gentlemen

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Hello my brothers & sisters. I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend, and had a chance to honor our fallen heroes, who gave it all. Spent mine at the Indy 500 for the 35th straight year. They do a great job every year, honoring our Armed Forces. Had some awesome mj brownies. (courtesy of our good tailgating neighbors for 10 yrs) One & done on them! And I brought along some good stash. My best friend said it made him feel like his head was seperated from his
body lol. A great weekend for sure. Peace DP

DSC05751

The 99th running of the Indy 500

DSC05764

Frogmans one & done brownies

DSC05753

Grape Stomper

Top Bottom