Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

So... Just curious. Everyone on here seems to be growing super bubble power purple x chem toot pudding snack cookies or some other cross i cant possibly, with any accuracy, repeat its long winded and complex name.

Is this because of demand or because growers get bored?

Anyone out there like to just grow some good ol gdp or some regular blueberry? Some regular 100 percent sativa? Anyone out there like to just grow the simple but good?

I grow both and some old sats in summer .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Couple of picks

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

So... Just curious. Everyone on here seems to be growing super bubble power purple x chem toot pudding snack cookies or some other cross i cant possibly, with any accuracy, repeat its long winded and complex name.

Is this because of demand or because growers get bored?

Anyone out there like to just grow some good ol gdp or some regular blueberry? Some regular 100 percent sativa? Anyone out there like to just grow the simple but good?
Haha lots out there eh. I got a sativa goin pretty sure . But I do have alot of purple and blueberry strains in my seeds cus of the meds my grower was giving to me . Love the taste man and great meds too. PpP

Pimp T

Pimp T

2 days before I went on a trip I kept hearing a cricket in the house at night. Tried to find it but couldnt. didnt really think too much about it. I come home from my trip and my room is fucked everybody but my stardawg is chewed up. FUCK CRICKETS! up side I took cuts of everybody before I left and I have new cuts comin in ill be able to throw in the mix instead of having to wait....

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

2 days before I went on a trip I kept hearing a cricket in the house at night. Tried to find it but couldnt. didnt really think too much about it. I come home from my trip and my room is fucked everybody but my stardawg is chewed up. FUCK CRICKETS! up side I took cuts of everybody before I left and I have new cuts comin in ill be able to throw in the mix instead of having to wait....

Dam Man that's fucked up .

Pimp T

Pimp T

All the way fucked up man ill fix those little mutha fuckas diatomaceous earth has been poured glue traps and bowls or molasses and water mix has been laid. Shit really pissed me off I had to chop everybody but something told me to take clones just incase some fuckery was afoot so at least I have rooted copies of everybody..

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I was about to hit "like" out of habit but there is just nothing to like about that comment!!! Sorry to hear about it and at the same time thankful bc I had no idea the lil fuckers could cause so much destruction!!

Pimp T

Pimp T

Learn from my situation buy diatomaceous earth spread it around your perimeter of your house doorways and windows. I always see crickets in my garage at night but never had one inside in the 7 years ive been staying here oh well itll give me a chance to start fresh shit was way to tall to even flower when I got back anyway. Now I know a 3 week veg will be perfect instead of 6

SourDank

SourDank

That's really shitty dude but at least you still have all of your genetics, could of been worse you know

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Pimp T bugs of all kinds fucking suck. Lol. U would be been ok though. Lol. Ur plan with the de sounds good to me. I also spray the perimeter of my room with fucking napalm. Maybe not napalm but very close. Lol

Top Bottom