Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Thanks for the replys. I noticed loompa packs are twice as much. Do they come with more seeds or are these seeds really 20 each? I dont think i can afford that yet. Went through a ton of the loompa growlogs. Amazing stuff... Foo dog and yeti look amazing.

Im about to check out hazeman and bodhi. I havent really found any strains that jump out at me. Thanks for all the suggestions again. I cant wait to run some gear, was certain i was gonna try loompa until i saw the price : (

giggles

giggles

What temps (on/off) are you running? Or were you pulling fan leaves off?

Or does that thing just naturally stretch that much?

Lights on 76-78, lights off 68. Didn't pull any fan leaves. Just removed lower growth after stretch.

First time ever running her so I'll see if I'm gonna run her again after the wife tries her.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Decided to cut a small sample off the Alien OG since it's so close to being done. Dried it rather fast just to really get a test for potency. Probably took just a few days in the closet with a fan. Well, I just lit this bowl up and ooooh myyy god the taste hit me like a brick wall. I've never had any good kush like this, and now I'm convinced I've never actually had any true representation of it. The taste was like some straight funky ass, dieselish, fuely. Can't even really describe it. Just straight chronic. It burns the nose a bit on exhale. Loving the high it's got right now but it needs a little more body, so she's going until Friday on day 63.

20150817 190351
Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

. This is gonna be out of left field, so i thought nelz thread about w/e would be a perfect place to ask this question. Im gonna buy 1 or 2 seed packs, my first ever. After considering b.o.g. then shopping around mota rebel... Just decided to ask.

I want to run a full sativa outdoors and let it get massive. And i want to run some bomb indoor indica or hybrid gear. Whos your favorite seed vendor? Where should i look for my first seed packs to go pheno hunting (always wanted to, now it feels like i cant wait!)
Be careful growing long flowering sativas if your in a non med state. They can go well into November depending on your region. I used to growing one that finished in early November if I could take it that long without frost. It stuck out like a sore thumb with everything else around it being dead! Also, they can be a serious pain to train properly bc they arent as sturdy of a plant as an indica. Any of the gear mentioned by @Power OG is going to be legit. All those guys produce amazing quality strains. I have personally been eye balling some from exotic genetix, bohdi, and cali connect 818 headband.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Be careful growing long flowering sativas if your in a non med state. They can go well into November depending on your region. I used to growing one that finished in early November if I could take it that long without frost. It stuck out like a sore thumb with everything else around it being dead! Also, they can be a serious pain to train properly bc they arent as sturdy of a plant as an indica. Any of the gear mentioned by @Power OG is going to be legit. All those guys produce amazing quality strains. I have personally been eye balling some from exotic genetix, bohdi, and cali connect 818 headband.
Thanks for the heads up man. Im in Southern cali. Card carryin med patient!

I would dig growing out some HB. Even though i just bought a cut recently that i didn't really care for. I have smoked some amazing hb before, ill look into exotix. Thanks again positive vibes

Tnelz

Tnelz

So everyone knows me to be a pretty upstanding guy. I respect everyone and truly believe to each his own. It actually bothers me to do this but @giggles I'm going to politely ask that u discontinue posting here. I've gotten far to many pms from people I respect and trust. I am not going to loose their respect over this so I'm just thinking it's better if you just start your own thread. I will not put ur business out there. I'm asking respectfully that you go someplace else. If anyone has any questions please feel free to pm me.

giggles

giggles

So everyone knows me to be a pretty upstanding guy. I respect everyone and truly believe to each his own. It actually bothers me to do this but @giggles I'm going to politely ask that u discontinue posting here. I've gotten far to many pms from people I respect and trust. I am not going to loose their respect over this so I'm just thinking it's better if you just start your own thread. I will not put ur business out there. I'm asking respectfully that you go someplace else. If anyone has any questions please feel free to pm me.

I have done nothing wrong. All I've done is post pictures and talked about the plant. If that's a problem then I'm sorry but they need to get over there selves.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Would also like to add every mother I own is gone. Starting over completely. My seed pop will give me new moms I'm sure. Simple reason is it was easier. All my genetics are backed up so I will get what I really need back. However I assure all of u this new pheno hunt will contain a bunch of new winners. Stay tuned. Actually kept my deezy dee. She was the only one that showed she could handle the aggressive treatment I was giving them.

giggles

giggles

If you have a problem with me then come to me. This shit talking behind my back is beyond fucking childish. Get the fuck over yourselves. I made mistakes in the past but at least I can admit that shit. Maybe let shit go and stop following me around. I'm here to post pictures and grow for my wife if that's a problem for you then I'm sorry.

drewski85

drewski85

Is your lost coast from emerald triangle ? i grew a pack outdoors a few years back and it had an amazing lemon smell/taste.
So very true @tobh. Well it's time to pass out, took the wife and family out for her bday tonight and we are just getting home so I'm beat. Just some Lost Coast OG to leave ya with. Hope everyone had a great day!
View attachment 530152
Can't wait to rerun some of these again and see what I can really do with them. They are doing alright for my first run but now I've gotta feel for them. Or you could grow the Moondawg and have it easy peasy lol. Night guys!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thought I would check in to see how all you farmers are doing. I wanted to update my Sdubb x Querkle run as well.

Galz have stopped stretching, starting to frost up nicely and now looking forward to seeing them throw on some girth.

they flipped on July 5th I'm told this strain should go approx 70 dayz. So looks like Sept 15th give er take for the chop.

DSCN0862
DSCN0863
DSCN0864
DSCN0865
DSCN0868
DSCN0869
DSCN0870
DSCN0871

DSCN0873
Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Very nice @jumpincactus. Looks like they are beginning to put on some weight! I've been interested in growing out some querkle and possibly Breed with it. There is a cut of Cherry Slyder that has been around since I can remember, it would make an amazing cross if I could find a good querkle male.

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Thanks for the heads up man. Im in Southern cali. Card carryin med patient!

I would dig growing out some HB. Even though i just bought a cut recently that i didn't really care for. I have smoked some amazing hb before, ill look into exotix. Thanks again positive vibes
Shoot in socal you can grow some sativas for sure. Would be fun for sure, they're challenging.

Top Bottom