Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

My dream: to go somewhere like near Portland on the WC and open/run a veggie and dairy farm...and of course grow lots of cannabis as well...Having my hands in the dirt all the time feeling mother nature up like the bad mama jama she is!! I would love that life and if I want it, with enough hard work, ill get it....The idea of island/beach living always interested me to but I think a farm is where my heart is!
You definitely would be headed in the direction for some beautiful land then :)

tipz

tipz

Vette

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
If you can handle yourself, it's not bad. Meaning, if you aren't afraid to swing, you will be fine & the level of prison you would go to for an offense like that (first or second) Many people in there are scared witless. They will be taken advantage of. I've seen extortion from the guards.

I know how to box a little. So, not many people scare me (just bigger, better, fighters, but hey, I'm on my 7th set of front teeth, 8 really won't matter much) I can size them up pretty quickly. & if someone starts giving you problems, you gotta know the right time to take him out (& I guess knowing how, i know how to knock someone out with one strike. Repercussions for your first time are usually not terrible (I can take a beating too lol)

But the reasons you are stating are exactly why it's awful. It's the worst place you will ever be. Don't take it lightly, especially if you don't know how to walk alone. Basically, what I'm saying is, if you are tough, it will not be as bad for you. Even if you look tough, but aren't? All you have to do is fake it one time, & 85% of your time there will be problem free.

But if you are soft, or if you look soft, it will be hell for you. Even a House of Corrections will be like this, I'm not talking about a Pennitentiary. If you are tough, it won't be as hard. But it is a life sentence. You will never be the same. You will probably see things that you will never forget. If it's a felony offense, jobs are hard to find after. A good one, is almost impossible. You worry about how your family looks at you now...the whole world really.

That is what finally got me clean. *Junk did not come from my love of useless things. I was going to jail for a long time. At least 7 years, up to 25. Half of them were bs charges, but the ones that weren't were serious. 7-25 years!?!?! The lawyer got me off, & I left that city, all my friends, & got clean.

Don't risk jail buddy. I promise you, if you ever get caught, you will wish you hadn't risked it. I don't know what they are like where you are at, but here in MA, even if you are in a place with very little violence, you will hate almost every minute you are there.

**Edit, as a side note. Unless you end up in a serious jail, rape is not a thing. At least up here it isn't. But the wolves will try to bully/extort you, even scam you with a smile on their face no matter where you are. But i have a friend who has never managed to stop the cycle. Now he is in a serious jail (he stabbed two people) He still has never seen anyone raped.

Prison is not a wise lifestyle choice.
Take it from someone who knows.
No amount of crime is worth your mental state.
Keep it legal and stay sane.
Peace

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Children bill bill and ben flowerpot amsterdam drug smuggling mgtn75 low

Tipz meeting me at the airport
Law order queuing queue drug cannabis legalisation of drugs cgo0133 low
Me arriving a tipz place
Health beauty cannabis grass skunk drug addiction smoking rje0142 low
Tipz giving me the message
 cannabis legal cannabis legalisation legalize legalised span24 low

me fingers at tipz
Fun pot

Me watching tipz paint and giving helpful advice lol.
excuse all the original script editing is not my thing lol. Peace Tipz​

Top Bottom