Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

IDK how many or if any of y'all watch both "Married" and "Your the Worst" on the FX network...AMAZING shows, always have me dying laughin...just saying

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey @Tnelz so i got the microbe lift in today, it didn't come with an eye dropper like i thought it would. When you say 8-15 drops per gallon, do you mean off an eye dropper or can i just use one of my 1ml pipettes and drip drops off of that>?
Mine actually has a dropper on the bottles. Just use a syringe or pippete. Lol a drop is a drop. Lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

So I think George Cervantes is a wealth of knowledge. His bible is still the one I go to from time to time and I watch every vid and take his advice most of the time. In this particular case though from an efficiency stand point maybe he is right but there is no noticeable difference in how a filter works blowing or pulling. The scrubber doesn't work longer either way. I haven't found any evidence that my fans get any extra wear and tear and the smell doesn't get out either way. This is an area I have gone back and fourth with since I started growing. It simply doesn't matter. If it was something I've only done once or twice I'd just keep quiet but I've gone back and forth depending on where I was growing and it has never made a difference. So if you can save some space by putting you scrubber outside your grow space and blow throug it it will be fine.

Im glad you shed a little more light on the topic. I had considered sharing my knowledge from cervantes but wasnt sure if it coincided with laz's question. Glad we got that squared away. Now, off to the next topic. What yall wanna talk about now? Hose lengtheners? Hehehe

Junk

Junk

I'm only saying the filter doesn't care lol.
I agree enough that I have my filter set up the exact way you described earlier. Fan & filter are outside the tent. I just put it wherever it's convenient for a particular run.

I don't know if there is any empirical evidence to say one way is marginally better than another, but I don't notice any difference no matter which way.

sixstring

sixstring

pulling air (sucking) from the tent or room will work better than pushing for heat removal 99% of the time.i say 99% because if you managed to seal every connection and pinhole,hood glass ect then it would not matter as much. but if heat is a reason for the fan filter combo you should def pull air from the grow whenever possible.if the filter is the last thing in line it will handle any smell concerns you might have,unless your filter is undersized or garbage.

Tnelz

Tnelz

pulling air (sucking) from the tent or room will work better than pushing for heat removal 99% of the time.i say 99% because if you managed to seal every connection and pinhole,hood glass ect then it would not matter as much. but if heat is a reason for the fan filter combo you should def pull air from the grow whenever possible.if the filter is the last thing in line it will handle any smell concerns you might have,unless your filter is undersized or garbage.
I agree six. U should always pull the air out not push it. The issue is what would be better for you scrubber. At the beginning of the run pulling through the filter or at the end of the run pushing through the filter and it simply does not matter. I've done both for extended periods of time and there is no discernible difference and or better way.

Junk

Junk

IDK how many or if any of y'all watch both "Married" and "Your the Worst" on the FX network...AMAZING shows, always have me dying laughin...just saying
I think it's very generation dependent, but I think I herniated myself watching Broad City. I'll try to find the shows you are talking about, I only have Netflix & Hulu though.

But Broad City is the funniest show I've seen in a long time. I <3 Alanna Weller

**Edit** Aside from being hysterical, pot smoking is a major theme in the show...so we can relate.

Last edited:
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

I think it's very generation dependent, but I think I herniated myself watching Broad City. I'll try to find the shows you are talking about, I only have Netflix & Hulu though.

But Broad City is the funniest show I've seen in a long time. I <3 Alanna Weller

**Edit** Aside from being hysterical, pot smoking is a major theme in the show...so we can relate.
I agree 150% BroadCity cracks me way the fuck up!! Those 2 girls are so fucking dirty!! I ONLY watch tv thru my laptop pretty much, a great site to watch tv shows thats safe and that puts out the show a few hrs before it even comes out most of the time... Couchtuner.la

CHECK IT OUT

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

On average... the things I watch would put y'all to sleep....

...I mean seriously...

...anyone else catch all 11 hours of Shillary in front of congress giggling about murdering Qaddafi?

...and none of these items ever came up...

...not once in 11 hours....

SHILLARY PRISON2

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

On average... the things I watch would put y'all to sleep....

...I mean seriously...

...anyone else catch all 11 hours of Shillary in front of congress giggling about murdering Qaddafi?

...and none of these items ever came up...

...not once in 11 hours....

View attachment 553202
Well I'm glad to know that there are people out there that care enough to watch that stuff bc it ain't me..!!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hi Bro's was gunna get some 315's but getting to Aus is not gunna happen so for my new 8x9 room im left with a dilemma for light set up .
I have 4 digi 600w 1 digi 400 w (lumateks)2 x 250 w 2x400w and 2x 600w chinese digi(not adjustabel . hps . obviously i can run mh as well plus 2 mars2 900w leds 2 x ufo's 190w and two 400 w leds . please remeber these leds basically out out %45 apart from ufo's of there model in wattage . it will be 10 ft height as i want to grow some tree's . any suggestions on set up . just worried the led's wont be strong enough for the later part when the girls are grown .

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hi Bro's was gunna get some 315's but getting to Aus is not gunna happen so for my new 8x9 room im left with a dilemma for light set up .
I have 4 digi 600w 1 digi 400 w (lumateks)2 x 250 w 2x400w and 2x 600w chinese digi(not adjustabel . hps . obviously i can run mh as well plus 2 mars2 900w leds 2 x ufo's 190w and two 400 w leds . please remeber these leds basically out out %45 apart from ufo's of there model in wattage . it will be 10 ft height as i want to grow some tree's . any suggestions on set up . just worried the led's wont be strong enough for the later part when the girls are grown .
LEDs are fine but sell that stuff and get 1ks but if u can't do that the 900s are solid. I don't feel like doing the math but I believe u will do ok with the amount of light you have. But if it's trees you want get thouis. In saying that you have six 600s which is better than 3k. You will do fine bro.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey @Power OG !!

You haven't been to active on here, what's up? You good? Anyway it's been on my mind so I thought I'd ask. I remember you saying how to leave my MH bulb for the first 1-2 weeks of flower, well what if I was using an LED to veg? Does that change anything so far as the MH? or is it still prolly good for stretch to use MH for first 1-2 weeks?? Please and thank you!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Holy shit! Beast Mode

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hey @Power OG !!

You haven't been to active on here, what's up? You good? Anyway it's been on my mind so I thought I'd ask. I remember you saying how to leave my MH bulb for the first 1-2 weeks of flower, well what if I was using an LED to veg? Does that change anything so far as the MH? or is it still prolly good for stretch to use MH for first 1-2 weeks?? Please and thank you!
Whats up Laz, been meaning to compliment you on that tent. Looking fucking stellar homie.
Respect and good vibes to you n your garden.

P.s. i wasnt around to hear what happened w/ your cali trip. Did you end up going?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey @Power OG !!

Yes it's fine. If he doesn't answer you he is just busy. Talked to home twice today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom