• Tagged users None
Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Mmmmmmm
2 month cure Sour Jefe :smoking:

Sour jefe cured

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

WOW. Close to 500 pages! I think this is now an encyclopedia, and no more a thread brother @Tnelz. Just stop by to say hello to all the brothers & sisters at the farm. And I been peeking a bit. Looks like some good stuff happening. Had some down time, due to home repairs. Finally getting my grow back on! Still keeping it simple. Pretty much FF Happy Frog soil, and water lol. Got a nice variety of stuff going. Some grape stompers, grape x sk x NL#5, sour bubble, exodus kush, bluecheese, lemon larry x lavander, LL x grape rom, and others for the future lol.. I'll snap some pics when they grow up a bit. You all have a great Holiday Season. Keep it simple. Keep it green. Peace on earth some day! Happy Holidays. Don Peppy

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey yall I actually meant to post this here. Much love...
Hey yall...

My dad is in the hospital again. They are going to amputate his last leg off above the knee. Him, my siblings and I could use some prayers. He lost his first leg to poor circulation, caused from smoking cigs and drinking Jim beam and coke. When he got as better as he could after the first leg was taken, he quit drinking and smoking for a solid 7 months at least. Then the addiction reeled him back in and he became distant and wouldn't answer my phone calls. He was getting sick and falling on the floor waiting for death or my sister. Luckily my sister was able to climb through the bathroom window (his stubborn loner ass locks the storm door, which there isn't even a key hole to unlock it) and get him to the hospital. They told us today that they will perform the amputation tomorrow.

I'm praying for anyone that has an addiction this strong, this powerful, that it would cost them their legs. And their life for that matter. Literally 2 days ago I found out a girl I went to school with died of most likely heroin o.d. My grandma has stage 3 cancer.

I'm drowning over here bro, and all I want to do is keep the bowl lit.. bad stuff happens in 3 right? That should be all of it til next year.

I'll tell ya what, I grew up with the nickname stumpy. I have 1 person that calls me stumps. Now my dad is stumps. I never thought when I was growing up that I would be calling my dad stumps or stumpy, AND HE IS THE ONE THAT THOUGHT OF IT LOL.

But im gonna be at the hospital all day hanging out with him even though they got him doped up, so I will be on a lot today.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Hey yall I actually meant to post this here. Much love...
Hope to hear of better things on the horizon my man. Im really sorry to hear about your dad, he made it through with his life, maybe this will be a starting point for him, i can only hope. Your farm brothers got your back. Shoot me a pm if you need to get anything off your chest brotha. Anytime
++ vibes

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@gardnguyahoy

Holey moley did your msg count and thanks count jump up like crazy or is it just me? I coulda sworn just a lil while ago you had less then me....You must be tracking some SERIOUS time on here...

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

@Stumpy420
Best of wishes for you and yours through hard times
Like many on here I've lost countless friends to addiction and mental illness
Love is the best medicine for your pops, glad you're able to give it to him

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@gardnguyahoy

Holey moley did your msg count and thanks count jump up like crazy or is it just me? I coulda sworn just a lil while ago you had less then me....You must be tracking some SERIOUS time on here...
Im on everyday here and there my man : ) either learning or bullshittin with the homies. It did go up huh, must be becuase im super awesome and everybody loves me.......
.....-crickets chirp-.....

.....yep

kingkam1988

kingkam1988

I need help my plants are a little over 5 weeks in flowering and some are changing a couple are turning purple with spots and the other is turning a yellowish color is this normal or a defienciency

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey so I guess I never really thought about it but with the CMH setup you can either run 3k lamps for flowering or 4k lamps for veg? I don't know why but for some reason I thought it was only one type of lamp and you could use it for veg or flower...

Latest posts

Top Bottom