Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

really surprised, the only 2 that survived the cold for a week and popped were the mango diesels.. put them all under a 400w already on 12/12 just because its warmer for least part of the day, we'll see if they survive..

hopefully i can acquire a camera by the time problems start arising lol.

lemons

lemons

i was thinking lemon headband, but i smell what you're steppin in now. straight up strain hunting.

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz how far is MA from Maine driving? Gonna go up n find cookielame and fuck his whole life up.... Maybe make a trip to ya and eat some bonchon lol
Depends what part but three quarters of the way to Canada is only 4 hours away. I've been very far up and it doesn't take long.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Idk where cookiemaine lives but hes taking takers lol. What he said about joesy cannot stand... He's a good dude... Maybe I won't waste my time with him, but Def gotta kick with ya soon enough...
Call anytime bra.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Anybody have any information on proverde labs in MA / New England? Are they trustworthy? Give accurate results?

To get anything tested all your information is given to them. Drivers license, medical card, etc.

Not sure I want to give that out to just anybody.
There is a lab in Milford that comes highly recommend but the name escapes me. I have never used it personally but that is the lab that more than one friend of mine uses.

Junk

Junk

IDK how many or if any of y'all watch both "Married" and "Your the Worst" on the FX network...AMAZING shows, always have me dying laughin...just saying
I don't have cable.

Just an internet TV & a sub to Hulu & Netflix.

If you can deal with losing sports channels (I miss the Celts, Pats, & Bruins dearly)(Go Red Sox, even though I find your sport boring, I will forever be loyal. Whose Bostons favorite team!??!!?! Anyone who beats the Yankees!)

But yeah, it's like $20 a month now for cable.

Junk

Junk

Hey brother Laz, all good just busy with holidays,work, family etc.
MH will help to reducesome stretch in in 1st 2 weeks if bloom and will increase resin in the final 2 weeks. Thankyou for asking

The Hortilux Blue does it even better. It's an incredible bulb. If you can find it online somewhere that can deliver it safely I would check that out, cuz it's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Weights are up significantly, because of the resin production.

I still use MH in the mom tent. But when I start a run it's the Blue through most of the stretch, & then the last couple weeks. HPS in the middle.

This run, I think I'm going to run all of them the whole way through, the Blue, MH, & HPS....

Unless someone else has an experiment they would like me to do?

Junk

Junk

Haha i was hoping laz would come to that conclusion. Is for fun.

No way man, i earned these likes with my slick eyebrows and devilish good looks
Really? I would have thought it was that smooth deep voice. Your like the vocal baby of James Earl Jones & Johny Cash.

I think you should put a tat on your avatar like yours lol...

**Edit *** You're. I hate it when I do that.

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

I would assume pulling through and out is more efficient for moving air but not sure which is more efficient at removing smell.
I think a few people reached the consensus, that on a practical level, it doesn't matter. Me or some others have never noticed a difference. Right now I've got some stinkers, & I have a cap filter outside the tent with a fan pulling from the tent, pushing through the filter. But every way I try it, it seems to work the same.

Junk

Junk

@Tnelz how far is MA from Maine driving? Gonna go up n find cookielame and fuck his whole life up.... Maybe make a trip to ya and eat some bonchon lol

Depends on where he is. I can get to Portland Maine in 1.5 hours, but I'm about 1/2 hour closer than T.

H

happy b

I think a few people reached the consensus, that on a practical level, it doesn't matter. Me or some others have never noticed a difference. Right now I've got some stinkers, & I have a cap filter outside the tent with a fan pulling from the tent, pushing through the filter. But every way I try it, it seems to work the same.
Yeah stink wise i would assume theyd be about the same as theyr both going through the same amount of carbon.
iv always had mine on the inside right enough.

Top Bottom