Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

well guys my grow journey has abruptly come to an end because of a flaky partner. I got a bunch of equipment on consignment from growershouse.com that I can't use but still have to pay the bill on. so why not help a growbro out - I have 6 nanolux 120/240v all in one ballast and fixture cmh lights with bulbs $260 a piece. 4 1000w de gavitas 120/240v for $260 a piece. 1 platinum led p300 for $250. few gallons of greenstone nutrients nectar a + b and greenstone lionheart bloom booster. a Yimby compost tumbler for mixing my soil. I paid waaay more for all of this shit but have to pay this bill and I'm stuck in a lease. pm me if youre interested.word of advice FUCK PARTNERS

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

well guys my grow journey has abruptly come to an end because of a flaky partner. I got a bunch of equipment on consignment from growershouse.com that I can't use but still have to pay the bill on. so why not help a growbro out - I have 6 nanolux 120/240v all in one ballast and fixture cmh lights with bulbs $260 a piece. 4 1000w de gavitas 120/240v for $260 a piece. 1 platinum led p300 for $250. few gallons of greenstone nutrients nectar a + b and greenstone lionheart bloom booster. a Yimby compost tumbler for mixing my soil. I paid waaay more for all of this shit but have to pay this bill and I'm stuck in a lease. pm me if youre interested.word of advice FUCK PARTNERS
you have to quit completely over your partner? what happened bro? I wish this wouldn't have come about, but also wish it came about 2 days ago when u bought my used yieldmaster 2 hood, ipower 1000w ballast and bulb for $225.

did your partner steal all your bud?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

so do you all like watching people grow (as farmers) almost as much as watching the plants themselves grow?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Wow.
I've never heard of such a thing as consignment grow equipment. I feel for you.
Best of luck.

Toaster79

Toaster79

What would make shipping to Europe? Probably a deal breaker?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

the trichomes are almost filled! another week or two and she might be finished. I lost complete track of the weeks, just kinda wanted to go by feelsies on this one. I got to pick up a tomato cage or somethin thought to hold up the buds. I don't know how I would get a tomato cage around her, what about those yo-yo things. anyone know what I'm talking about?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I've played with thow
the trichomes are almost filled! another week or two and she might be finished. I lost complete track of the weeks, just kinda wanted to go by feelsies on this one. I got to pick up a tomato cage or somethin thought to hold up the buds. I don't know how I would get a tomato cage around her, what about those yo-yo things. anyone know what I'm talking about?
I've played with those yoyo things I don't care for em I'm more of a bamboo stick and zip tie kinda guy

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I've played with thow

I've played with those yoyo things I don't care for em I'm more of a bamboo stick and zip tie kinda guy
if I stab in some bamboo sticks now couldn't I hurt the roots? I got some bamboo sticks I just don't want to hurt her.. she needs some support though. she's leaning at week 7ish-8ish like normal. I'm trying to take her out as far as possible and figure out her flowering time cause she is an unknown strain. possible kush background. very dark, resinous taste with a thick smoke. if it's possible to work the bamboo sticks in I'll give it a try.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Na he didn't steal bud I'd be in jail on capital murder if that happened. Na I got a bunch of shit on credit for this 10 lighter and prepaid a lease and electricity on a spot for 4 months and this dick head didn't hold up his end and buy a few other things and the excel ac which controls rh and temps. It cost about $6-7k. He flaked all the way out and I can't do shit.
you have to quit completely over your partner? what happened bro? I wish this wouldn't have come about, but also wish it came about 2 days ago when u bought my used yieldmaster 2 hood, ipower 1000w ballast and bulb for $225.

did your partner steal all your bud?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Very sorry to hear that @Pimp T !! I hope you can get into something in the future yourself maybe.

@Stumpy420 Nice pics man!! looking good
Yeah dude I been busting my ass trying to figure out the right time to harvest. right now I got some girls to throw in there but they are all shorter so I would have to stack up some boxes or somethin to raise them up to her (the current one) height. it's been a pain in the ass keeping plants short with out a real proper veg light.

MGRox

MGRox

Guess I got the first test cut out of the new cloner concept. Aside from some bugs that need worked out, it seems to have worked well. I believe I've got most things ironed out, but will want to run some more test cuts to be sure. I'll still be using my bubbler version as usual until testing is done here.

One bug is that I forgot about it towards the end and the chamber got too dry and browned the tips a bit. Ooops
Humi clone first root

Here's the basic layout. Using a ultrasonic humidifier (fogger)(modified lightly) with a humidity controller, to keep air in the clone chamber humid. (plugs or cups block spare holes to keep sealed)
Humi clone

Guess, this is just an attempt to combine various benefits and issues I've seen over the years; but is nothing new in total, just a little different approach.
-Using plugs vs bare root is primarily to buffer for power failure and fogger failure. IMHO I also use dry root powder.
-Foggers have a tendency to be short lived. Here, the duty cycle is around 25% or less and R/o water should extend time.
-Humidity control ensures proper moisture for roots and plugs without over saturation or drying out.
-moisture added through fogger is essentially sterilized in atomization. IMHO lowering chance of pathogen.
-exchanges air in the plug medium and maintains atmospheric oxygen levels in chamber.
-was hopeful (and may be the case) to see an increase in total root site numbers from a starting cut.
-water in container can be re-collected, distilled and re-used even. cutting water use down to ml's per root cycle.

Top Bottom