Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

welp my friends. the new grow light is kicking ass. my buds will have doubled in size by the end of the first week. upgrading my wattage was the best thing I ever did. those spots I was asking if they were gonna fill in? no they definitely would not fill in with a 250. with double the power (50% of the 1000w ipower ballast) I am seeing very increased growth further down the stems. those bare spots might fill in. the buds that would be popcorn nugs are growing longer.

so I was thinking that she was nearing the end cause some fans were yellowing but now I'm thinking that I fertilized too much. I gave her a leaching and they are looking a little better. last time I fed I tried to fuck her up with like 1800ppm, and yeah there was a toxicity, but I know what this bitch can take now. she'll eat 1400ppm in flower all day every day but that's probably all she needs. I'm just watering her now, and probably gonna let her run her course the rest of the run. I've been salt farming too much as one would say..

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Hey guys I haven't updated in awhile but I'm having a little problem... I posted in infirmary already but thought I would ask the boys...
IMG 20160325 145648

I was told it was thrip... I have some fliers in soil I thought were fungas gnat's.. Those spots spread not terribly bad but pretty good in 1 day... I bought this based on a precious farmers thread...
IMG 20160326 130621

Gave them a spray 3 days ago... I thought they were all good but today I seen a few more fliers... I also swore I seen something inside the soil looked like a little white spot move but I didn't see it again after moving soil.... I have sticky tapea hangi g also... Any other ideas... I'm wanting to flip to bloom in a week but I have to get this down first...

This is them though at 50 days...
IMG 20160326 205603

IMG 20160326 205555

Any ideas what I can do to knock out this problem or any other suggestions?... Thanks everyone..

IMG 20160326 205552
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Yeah looks like thrips. I got them damn fungus gnats again myself just gonna let everythin dry out real good again..

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

@Junk here ya go bro
smoke report of streets blackberry (I think the word "smash" was in the middle) kush, anti-inflammatory power, pain relief. I have infection in jaw that only ibuprofen usually helps. this smoke took half of the pain and such right off the top. amazing blackberry taste, with a long after taste. super smooth. no choking at all. great up along with a good mellow, feeling. can't feel my legs though, lol but that could be from my gluteus maximus being a gluteus minimus. I would recommend this to any patient or other. need to get my hands on a seed so I'm skipping out the grinder for a few days. wish me luck for bagseed!

mods please move if there is a smoke report section, if need be, I didnt think about it til I was almost done with typing it out...

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

ok guys I've been doing my homework, my plant in flower was having a magnesium deficiency from too much K. to high of a ratio hurt her, so I'm going to continue to water, after letting her go through a dry spell, do I need to add some cal mag to the waterings?

Pimp T

Pimp T

For those who might have missed it- I have 6 nanolux 120/240v all in one ballast and fixture cmh lights with bulbs $260 a piece. 4 1000w de gavitas 120/240v for $260 a piece. 1 platinum led p300 for $250. few gallons of greenstone nutrients nectar a + b and greenstone lionheart bloom booster

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

How do you know when the thrips are gone? I also still see some fliers around... I think those are the fungas gnat's... Can I use azamax to kill those the monteray didn't kill everything... And using azamax how long should I wait untill I flip to flower? Thanks

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
How do you know when the thrips are gone? I also still see some fliers around... I think those are the fungas gnat's... Can I use azamax to kill those the monteray didn't kill everything... And using azamax how long should I wait untill I flip to flower? Thanks
Definitely thrips give the monterey some time I'd do azamax every other day for a week or so should be fine bro

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Lookin nice man! Does the everclear method retain terps well? Ive always wondered about it but haven't tried it yet because of a less than great try at iso hash run that made me turn to making bubble instead.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Lookin nice man! Does the everclear method retain terps well? Ive always wondered about it but haven't tried it yet because of a less than great try at iso hash run that made me turn to making bubble instead.

I wont use ISO, I feel that the taste isn't that great regardless on the method used, this isn't to say I haven't had some good ISO but I feel that the Everclear leaves a better taste, smell. I also feel better about putting small trace amounts of EC into my body as opposed to some ISO. I think it just makes a better product overall, the shit's dirt cheap where I'm at. I can buy a jug for $22 lol.

lemons

lemons

I was gonna share a study I found from some .edu site but I can't find it. If anyone keeps small flocks of hens and are too impatient for composting you may find this tea recipe useful.

I don't remember the ratios from the study but i somehow did actual math and remember 2.8lbs of fresh chicken manure is the perfect amount for a 5gal bucket for tea. At one week the balance of N is something like 75% NH4 and 25 NO3. About 25% shifts in the no3 direction each week, the study was only four weeks.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think nh4 is best for green plants.

I'll dig around some more for the article tomorrow. Night fools!

lemons

lemons

Idk how to edit that post but you dilute one gal of the finished result into four... Holla

Top Bottom