To Foam Or Not To Foam: Why Isn't My Tea Foaming? Is That Bad?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

spacebomb

spacebomb

Sea, your amazing :-) lol, laying it down like you do. I think you are great man. I'm getting caps packs eh mate:-).your knowledge blows me away.

spacebomb

spacebomb

I use pl
LOL at yucca acting to suppress foam. Yeah right.
plAnt magics pure yucca extract, it is a natural sapion, AKA it makes a HUGE amount of foam. Makes a shit load of foam. Not stops it eh. .Its a nice product for your gals. They lurve yucca. Full of the good shit. I wouldn't grow without it:-).

spacebomb

spacebomb

Sorry but yucca extract will not suppres foam eh! Weird eh caps for such an authority on live soil to even sugest yucca would or could stop, foam? Lol. That suits like bubble bath.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Also most company that has a yucca extract will be either extracted by heat, or an alkaline soloution .Very alkaline .Or there's the COLD pressed extract method !plant making s 1,is cold pressed extract method ,so there MAY be some CO, s who's yucca don't extract don't bubble ? Just thinking eh.

spacebomb

spacebomb

To true:-) haha, all the more nicer if it's packed up with tons of flora and caps packs eh :-). Hey I'm FINALLY hooked up with him sea:-)getting my packs.

organicozarks

organicozarks

Nice to see someone talk about a frothy head. As it is not a gauge to a quality tea. Temperature, and recently I have been testing wind speeds(if there is a breeze) play a huge role in the size of the frothy head. Last week I had a brew that did not have one single bubble on top anywhere, and under the scope it was one of the best brews I have seen this year. On the flip side I can brew a tea that has a giant frothy head that has next to no life in it. So the moral of the story is to buy a microscope so that you know what the fuck you are making. If not you need to use (or buy) a tested brewer, and use tested ingredients. If not you are wasting your time.

You can say all you want that if it smells earthy, and has a frothy head then it is a good brew, but you would be dead wrong.

Does it mean it is a bad brew? Will it hurt your plants? Most likely not. Is it bringing a shit ton of microbes to the table to boost nutrient cycling? That is the question. My time is money so I don't want to waste time doing something that I do not know for sure what it is actually doing. So many people on here are brewing teas with no idea what is in the tea.

Look at it this way. Would you purchase, and then use a bottled nute that smelled earthy, and had a frothy head, but the maker could not tell you anything about the product, or show any tests by which the product worked? I am guessing you would tell said company to suck a big fat cock. So then why do so many people act like their teas are the end all be all when they actually have no idea what the hell is in the tea?

"Oh I can tell a difference in my plants." Well fuck, bottle that shit up and sell it then son.:)

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

My foam exploded!! I left it an extra half day cause I couldn't get to it last night, holy SHITAKE I just got done cleaning it up, I tried something new (and possibly stupid) and added a Dr. Earth vegetable fertilizer to the tea tied off in a stocking. The stocking expanded so much it's ripping, there's basically a blast radius around my container and it smells like shiiiiit.

The fertilizers nutes are derived from; kelp meal, fish bone meal, feather meal, alfalfa meal, soft rock phosphate, fish meal, mined potassium sulfate, and seaweed extract.

The spill before I opened the lid
And the foam!!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Holy crap. :-) I bet you shit your self when you Sean that eh. Lol I would of:-) then my lady would of showen me to the door. Lol :-)

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

It was real bad, I could smell it as soon as I opened the door and went and checked on it. Bleach and a sponge/paper towels did the trick... On the surface :p

spacebomb

spacebomb

haha,its pretty stinking like at times eh:-)specially with seawead.lol.imagine that going all over your carpet:(yuk.
It was real bad, I could smell it as soon as I opened the door and went and checked on it. Bleach and a sponge/paper towels did the trick... On the surface :p

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I use Dr. Earth, they also have guanos in there. LOTS of organic molecules! I think it helps to allow a good bit of head room. E.G. My 45gal brewer really only has room for 35gals if I'm going to allow for foam.

To remove the odor, you would do well to use a product I use called Odorcide. IT WORKS. I found it some years ago when my bitch kept marking my father-in-law's and son's bedrooms, right at the door (spayed, but still a bitch). She's got a bladder as big as a racehorse and OHMYGOD did it STINK. So I did all this searching, "enzymatic cleaners!" people would shout. Those don't really work all that well, I've tried them. Then somehow I found myself on a site that sells stuff to people who clean up crime scenes. Now, that's some gruesome. Since then I've had many opportunities to test it, for example, when I went to visit a friend and forgot to close my car windows, only to come back outside to discover one of their male cats had SPRAYED THE WHOLE INTERIOR. What'd I do? Odorcide--it works.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I have a question about foam. Sometimes I get little bubbles, and sometimes I get big bubbles. Any one got any explanation?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Im not to ambitious but my next step is a microscope, Organic Ozarks up there did a good job of convincing me that bubbles is BS or dont matter but i take everything with a grain of salt peace and chicken grease!

putembk

putembk

Just started making tea and I get no foam. Looking at all the pics am wondering why. Have followed caps instructions using everything except alfalfa meal. Been brewing now for 24 hrs, lots of bubbles but no foam. Getting ready to do a drench in both flower and veg and a foliar in veg as well. Any quick advice or am I ok?

J

jbizness

What would b the most ml per gallon of a base nute would u mix with tea without it killing the bennies??

Latest posts

Top Bottom