Today is my birthday- reflections and thoughts

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GI JO

GI JO

I see there are a few of us Taurus people here. It's 59 for me today and my uncle as well. My mom and my grandmother gave birth to both of us on the same day, in the same hospital.
I have a cousin and an aunt who are also celebrating their birthdays today. Pretty unusual.

ttystikk

ttystikk

You missed the Ladyboy! LMAO! No Adam's apple makes IDin' 'em tough, don't it?

I like Crocodile Dundee's direct approach; if I'm curious, I'll just stick my hand down there and check things out myself! B-)

ttystikk

ttystikk

I see there are a few of us Taurus people here. It's 59 for me today and my uncle as well. My mom and my grandmother gave birth to both of us on the same day, in the same hospital.
I have a cousin and an aunt who are also celebrating their birthdays today. Pretty unusual.

Makes you wonder just what it is about August and September, huh?

putembk

putembk

Yesterday, mothers day, was also my daughters B-day. She was born on mothers day 34 years ago. Got to spend the day with my two favorite lades surrounded by friends. Lots of smoke and alcohol disappeared from the house as well. Pretty sure from the looks of things today all had a good time.
Am spending most of the day down stairs, amazing how far behind one gets after a couple of days off. Hope all moms had a day to remember.

silverhaze

silverhaze

Happy Birthday Brother,

Hope you had a great one and many continued thanks for all of your advice. I really appreciate you and your time which could so easily be spent not helping others. You're a good man!

Sorry a little late, haven't been on for a while.

Best wishes,
SH

ttystikk

ttystikk

Happy Birthday Brother,

Hope you had a great one and many continued thanks for all of your advice. I really appreciate you and your time which could so easily be spent not helping others. You're a good man!

Sorry a little late, haven't been on for a while.

Best wishes,
SH

Thanks for the kind words, brother. They mean a great deal to me.

Top Bottom