tokin and testing -kushplant-

• Thread starter tokinupon1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Very nice to here your taking her another round she sure looks chunky any idea on yield? anyhow you did a awesome job testing these out for me Thanks again bro im gonna be sending in sime CKP F1s here shortly these will also be limited im working up to Bx1 back to the momma wifi#1 i have a few CKP males im sorting through now !!! ~AliGee~

My wifi pheno yielded heavy!!! I want to run a full table of her if her clones rock just as hard! I have no doubt that she would hit 1-1/2 to 2 per light I will try and prove that hopefully this fall.

Glad to hear I did ya justice man! your work is stellar and I will gladly run your gear any time you'll let me. The back cross to you holy grail wifi cut will be flame I'm sure. I'll be watching the thcbay for these CKP's a pack of these is a must for hoarding.

Goo, my man allways close but o so far away. Tokes to you my man.. I try and get the smoke reps soon it may take a few sessions to be able to finish the paperwork hahaha. This kush has got me in a cloud!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I have some more photos that are too big so when my lazy ass gets motivated ill post up some more of aligees fire.

super big thanks to ali for letting me test out these CKP's!!!! They will be hanging around my garden for a long whiles. Round 2 is just hitting halfway point and looking even better than the last. Cant wait to see what the rest of 2012 brings us!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice works & great pics.. I'm glad she is fire & she will b hanging out in ur garden.. This turned out 2 b a great log thanks 4 thanking the time 2 put this together..

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Thanks goo Testing these has been a blast! So nice being back in a room again. The tents were just a constant pain with my house layout.

Camera work Is not me, credit goes to my lady... Do they look any better? I think my upload size was a little closer to the max. I was really sizing the other pics down so they would post up.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
My wifi pheno yielded heavy!!! I want to run a full table of her if her clones rock just as hard! I have no doubt that she would hit 1-1/2 to 2 per light I will try and prove that hopefully this fall.

I agree completely. She was one of the highest (if not THE highest) yielders on my last run. I've still got to weigh all the cured nugs to see.

Great job tokin!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great job bro, I agree fellas my gal is a easy to grow huge freakin' yielder!! I'm running a complete grow of these in the summer!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I agree completely. She was one of the highest (if not THE highest) yielders on my last run. I've still got to weigh all the cured nugs to see.

Great job tokin!

for sure this girl yeilds crazy buds are rock solid im so happy with her. it gives me a stellar head buzz love this stuff for the daytime

Great job bro, I agree fellas my gal is a easy to grow huge freakin' yielder!! I'm running a complete grow of these in the summer!

i cant wait i wont be able to work with her till the fall, i relax all summer. ill be watching sym... rock a full light for this cross she will kick ass!

Glad to see you diggin'!!! the CKP !!! all the threads look sweet!!!

this cross has been nothing but top notch. its a great grower and super fast she will be in the stable for a long time. i cant wait to see what other crosses you got up your sleeve brother. thanks again for the A++++++ dank my man!!!!!

on a side note im dropping the ball on the smoke report... a close friend who i feel is best to write a report cant go through with it at this time. me im not the best for smoke reports i have a terrible sense of smell and it also effects my taste.

for people interested in this strain and scooping it once they go up on the bay. shes an easy grower smoke is strong not for a light weight. my bubba pheno is much smoother than the wifi pheno in the lungs. The buzz.. both have been long lasting and strong. my wifi is a direct to the head buzz its a fun enjoyable daytime smoke doesnt make me lazy like most kush's which i am super happy with. the bubba pheno isnt as harsh of a smoke, its got a wicked jar funk and people smell me when ever I've traveled with a number on me. The bubba is a day wrecker this one gives me the couch lock. big thanks to aligee this is a stable cross that im super happy with.

Top Bottom