Top dress nutrients and light information

• Thread starter Lnp32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lnp32

Lnp32

Looks to be good soil but it is not a living organic soil that you only need to water.
Would i need to make my own from scratch then ? Would i be better off getting a bag of coco and mixing up nutrients in that ? Or shall i get compost ? Sorry for all the questions im new to this and it blows my brains.
I appreciate all the feedback from everyone 👍🏼

freezeland2

freezeland2

This is what i use

I’m sorry but I’m confused. That isn’t the same soil you originally posted. Which one are you using? The Dr Organic you originally posted or this other one you just replied to me with a little earlier?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Depends on the amendments but imo just keep an eye out and if you see a mag deficiency then adding 1 gram per gal may help.

Imo always add what's needed and not just arbitrarily. Just pointing it out as something to look for .
Nothing specific. I just wanted to make sure his bases were covered. He will be amending the soil to a living state.
I appreciate it Chief.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Would i need to make my own from scratch then ? Would i be better off getting a bag of coco and mixing up nutrients in that ? Or shall i get compost ? Sorry for all the questions im new to this and it blows my brains.
I appreciate all the feedback from everyone 👍🏼
That's what we are setting you up for. You will only need to water when we are done.

Lnp32

Lnp32

I’m sorry but I’m confused. That isn’t the same soil you originally posted. Which one are you using? The Dr Organic you originally posted or this other one you just replied to me with a little earlier?
Ah sorry my friend, i made a mistake there. Its the canna terra pro im using, not the pro plus.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Do you think epsom salts would be the best option for mag or would there be enough macro and micro nutrients in the mixed dry amendments ?
There will be enough in the soil once it gets cooking.

Lnp32

Lnp32

That's a perfect water source... great alkalinity for any style grow.

Bit low in mag so depending on style may benefit from some mag sulfate.

Any concerns specifically?

Very low chlorine to the point I wouldn't have an issue using it even for brewing teas
Im very lucky with the water here in cardiff, wales👍🏼 i lived in london for several years and the water was very hard over there.

Lnp32

Lnp32

The Eco-Thrive is good stuff. You can use it if you like instead of the BioBizz.
Brilliant 👍🏼 Would i be better premixing before planting or top dressing. Would you use half the recommended dose to start or is it ok to use full amount ? By the way, i honestly appreciate all this help you guys are giving me, thank you 👍🏼♥️

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Brilliant 👍🏼 Would i be better premixing before planting or top dressing. Would you use half the recommended dose to start or is it ok to use full amount ? By the way, i honestly appreciate all this help you guys are giving me, thank you 👍🏼♥️
Use the measurements I gave you earlier. If you go 7 gallon, just double the amounts.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Wow you guys like really got off on to it huh lol. I'll have to post all the stuff I'm goin to use and make sure it is cool and if I live on a property with a well how do I get a water report done I'm in California on 30+ acers of land but I rent. My family has land right down the road from me but a well is almost 65K to get it drilled here so I'm trying to save to do that.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Wow you guys like really got off on to it huh lol. I'll have to post all the stuff I'm goin to use and make sure it is cool and if I live on a property with a well how do I get a water report done I'm in California on 30+ acers of land but I rent. My family has land right down the road from me but a well is almost 65K to get it drilled here so I'm trying to save to do that.
Look up the report from your local water board online.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Premix before planting is always best in organic.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This forum is like going to the Doctor. He can't give you an asprin for the headache he just diagnosed. It's all about specialties.
I'm Organic, @Aqua Man is Hydro. Between us we can find an asprin, maybe.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ive just watched mr canucks grow and im thinking of possibly using coco coir with worm castings and dry amendments instead of the peat based canna terra pro for the next run. What do you guys think ?
How you want to grow is up to you.
NO coco in Organic. You WILL have mag issues.
I always go with Organic, but Hydro works well also. It's just way more work.
I feel that I provide everything it needs and I let it choose what it wants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom