Top dress nutrients and light information

• Thread starter Lnp32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lnp32

Lnp32

lol ok thanks.
Well ive got a dehumidifier so i could do it as its freezing in the uk now anyway and its only going to get colder. Also, the higher humidity will suit the veg process and maybe when flower comes, because it likes cooler temps, i could have the window on the latch to bring temps down abit, exhaust the filtered air and bring humidity down too.
Im also using led lights which dont run too hot either. They only start giving more heat off when i raise the power to 75 / 100%. But even then, they’re much cooler than hps so it should be ok.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

When air temp goes down, humidity goes up.
Warmer air holds more water so it's not 'loose' in the air making everything sticky. When you cool the air, it cant hold the water and the humidity goes up as the water comes out. Dew fall.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Windows gonna condensate bad...

Remember 95% of the water you give to the plants end up as water vapor in the air. A fast growing plant can drink a gal a day plus. So you need a dehumidifier that's rated for prob 50 pints to be safe. And they don't do well below 50% humidity so typical comfort for me is around 30-40% and they give off a fair amount of heat... not bad in the winter I guess.

You can do it but may feel a bit warm and sticky for you. Plus with your breathing in there you co2 alone if your in there often is going to be alot.

My room 10x7 ppm of co2 after being inside for 20 min.
IMG 20200514 160605

Lnp32

Lnp32

Thanks guys, really appreciate the advice. I dont sleep in the same room as the tent, its just a spare bedroom im growing in. I suppose i could just keep the window on the latch and turn the heating on for 30mins a few times a day when the temps start dropping.

chroniccowboy420

chroniccowboy420

I use Dr Forest with amazing results, follow Mr Canuck on YT. I use the ecothrive line along with it as we’ll mate. Probably the closest thing we have in the UK at the moment.
Check out my IG I can help on there with any issues 🙏👍

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Not sure if your still using that dechlorination liquid or how much it is. But you can pick up 450g of ascorbic acid (vitamin c) that’s ph neutral on Amazon for really cheap and 50mg per gallon does the trick. Works and lasts for a really long time. Worth a try if you wanna save a few bucks👍

Top Bottom