Toro Glass online??.....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what up farmers....got another itching to buy some glass and want to add to my Toro collection. Does anyone know a place that sells Toro glass online? or do i have to go back to the store i got my first one from? any info would be great, thanks all! ~SMF~

JH420

JH420

OH and I'm jealous has hell Skunky I wish I had the coin for that sick inline/circ damn it, but seeds are priority #1 for me at the moment.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks for the great places to check out....gonna get another from one of those places, found one for $1000 that looks super killer i might grab. had to cover the toro crave for the day so i went up to the store looking for something great....ended up getting this mini toro for a bedroom layin in bed lil ripper. thought it was dope. also grabbed a bigger 18mm bowl for my bigger toro, it had a fused in glass screen...

DSCN0752
DSCN0753
DSCN0754
DSCN0757
DSCN0758
DSCN0756
F

fuzzy

Awesome Bong

Thats Freakin Awesome Skunk!Been looking for 1 just like it.May i ask,how much?And where? peace,fuzzy

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the shop i got it from had it on the shelf for $415 but the manager is my boy so i got that plus the 18mm fused bowl slide for my other bong, plus 2 packs of raws for $340 out the door

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
That is a sick ass mini. Been wanting a Toro since i saw GTD's collection. I love the mini though and would prolly prefer it. It looks like a rare find.....

Seems like the a lot of lil tubes in a tube that would get clogged and forever dirty. I've never seen these so I have no clue. I use Alcohol and coarse salt to clean mine now. Do you use bottled stuff like Grunge off or what? Can they be cleaned to like new?

Going hunting for a Toro!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
JP Toro is damn talented
My Collection:)

Getting rid of a few for those interested>>>PM me

danny_toro_038.jpg

:passingjoint:

gtd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
sick collection most def bro!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
is that a 13/17? getting rid of that too? are you on TK?

Yeah buddy>>> I just bought the 13/17 form TK:) She is a beast. inline/13 is my favorite of all.
A local head shop near me just got a shipment of toro's in after waiting 2years. They have 1,200 price tags. Talk about a mark up.

gtd

E

ent

Yeah buddy>>> I just bought the 13/17 form TK:) She is a beast. inline/13 is my favorite of all.
A local head shop near me just got a shipment of toro's in after waiting 2years. They have 1,200 price tags. Talk about a mark up.

gtd

jeez. sometimes those mark ups are crazy. sick glass. i thought i recognized that 13/17. i saw aqualab has an inline/13. it looks like his new design. the inline/13 you have, did toro stop making that design?

B

billybadazz

Have you evr checked out the ILLADELPH freezer coils those things hit awesome...IMO I have never hit a toro so I guess I can't compare but I saw you were about to spend a $1000 on a piece thats the one I would snat up (freezer coil)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here is the skunk house tube collection as of now....waaaay more to come soon!! ~SMF~

DSCN0764
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I guess that mini has entered the collection and is not for sale.:(

I'd like to get a mini and something in the 18-20 inch range.

How are you liking the mini so far anyway?

I have contacted Ghost Dog in NY and they have Toro in stock but do not mail. I am calling to speak to the owner of the store on Wed at 11:00 to see ifd I can work something out with a mini..providing they have one. Dude makes appointments for phone calls...lmao

Any other suggestions?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the mini toro rips almost has hard as the big one.....my homie was over yesterday and ripped it like it was gonna be a lil bitch ass bong and ended up choking out HARD. little thing will get you fried out thats for sure! most def not a weak piece. Toro is a lil pricey but everything iv got so far ill have the rest of my life, i love his work. the store i was at had other minis that were wtill in stock. they didnt have perk trees though, where the perk trees would be there was a gel in the glass that was blue and i guess you can put them in the freezer for chilled hits lol....seemed sweet but i wanted the perk tree lol. when i say the mini i bought i thought it was the coolest mini ever

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Well it is and if you ever want to change up let me know Bro. I will be on it. I have 5 bills sittin waitin for it.

I def want a per tree!

Top Bottom