Toro Glass online??.....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

edux10

toros are nice. I really like SG glass. seeing some very inovative stuff comming out of both camps!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
cool glass

those pieces look sweet, but they look like they would last me a couple of weeks, are they tough? i break a bong about every month. and i've had some nice ones, just not tough enough.

mal

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
toros are nice. I really like SG glass. seeing some very inovative stuff comming out of both camps!

SG is damn good as well>>>Got a Pillar Perc coming next week:)

those pieces look sweet, but they look like they would last me a couple of weeks, are they tough? i break a bong about every month. and i've had some nice ones, just not tough enough.

mal

hehe toro's are probably not for you my friend>>>Any glass would break if you drop it just right>>>>Careless and irresponsible people should not buy a Toro<<<<Accidents shouldn't happen with Toro's>>>You dont have accidents in your pants no reason to have accidents with Toro's is the way I see it:)
If you want a REAL bong hit SG and Toro are the way to go>>>pure quality<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

H

haze89

mal

Yo mal, check out US Tubes. I dare you to try to break one haha. Toro's are straight up quality though.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
US Tubes

i recently heard of us tubes and looked far and wide in my neck of the woods with no luck. i would love some info on how to get one. any insight would be Greatly appreciated.

mal

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro. my shop i go to has the whole line of US tubes......decent price, decent quality. VERY THINK ASS GLASS.....shit one i was looking at was a half inch thick all the way around LOL.....it was so think it even looked crazy. down stems they come with are okay, but prob need a nicer custom one cuz the one i hit there seemed a lil restricting, could be that i was just rippin a toro and those bitches are smooth as ice baby lol

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
US Tubes

sorry about the hijack, but i would really appreciate a lead on how/where to get one. i am willing to drive quite a way.

mal

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i know that ann arbor in MI has them, a SHIT TON of them, they have the whole line thats where i go for all my glass pretty much bro...."42 degrees" is the shop name look em up. dont know where in IN you live but might only be a few hour drive playa

C

ciscokiddo1

Got Toro?

Yo. GTD I was checking out some glass and I ran into your post and I wanted to ask if you still had that Toro orange Mabel and if you are still selling it, how much are you asking for it? With and without the ashcatcher. Thanks for your time. Greatly appreciated

H

HannaMan

Hey everyone. Brand new in box. Similar to this. PM me.

http://i843.invalid.com/albums/zz356/Bongzilla_420/420/IMG_1727.jpg

EDIT: Now that I think about it, they don't have the "TORO" sticker, they come without a sticker. This might be an indication that its not a real Toro, I have no idea about these pieces.. I just know I get wholesale on them and they look exactly like that, with the switch-back on top of the 13 perk and everything. Very nice pieces for a hell of a deal. Let me know.

G

goleboy

Toro 7-13 perc with worked top perc

I also have a toro I'm thinking of parting with. I bought as a matching set with the tube, trascatcher/bubbled piece for $1000 I am thinking of selling just the tube for $650. It's got the signature sandblasted logo...super classy. PM me for pics....this thing was barely used, it's pretty much the Ferrari of all the bongs I own so it's a special occasion piece. Also have a 22" toro with disc daffy that may be available also. 15 different toros is excessive anyway lol I've got a bad glass habit lol

S

Sway

everyone carries toro now LMAO

I saw some at walmart for 499.

Sucks how everything gets played out so fast these days. Personally Im stoked on my set that Beasters X Haze is gonna do for me. Keep it underground.

H

HannaMan

Personally I think paying for something outrageous just because its called a "TORO" is down-right insanity.

Like I said, I have Toro's without the sticker that I get at wholesale all day long..

Its about how the bong hits, not the sticker on it.

Just like roors....these fucking clear tubes with a cheesy roor sticker are selling for like $350 when somebody overseas made it for like 15 bucks.

junk really...

anyways, like I said, Toro 13-7's near wholesale forsale, without the Toro sticker.

S

Sway

Does it come with a ice pinch slide and trashcatcher like the one shown? Could u post a pic?

H

HannaMan

Ice pinch included - I tried to get my distributor to sell them without the stickers but he wasn't happy about it. The stickers come in different styles.

These pieces clearly come from overseas where someone slaved it up production style for this. They obviously come plugged as artwork to get past customs and then they get re-worked once they enter the states. The RED ARROW is pointed to what I consider SLOPPY, the only thing that isnt 100% perfect, but the 98% of them look better then my personal one, pictured below....but I could deal with it..I seriously had NO idea these "Toro" bongs were so expensive, i've never even heard of one...

http://img132.invalid.com/img132/1697/bongq.jpg

E

ent

I think i hit this *exact* piece. I also own a toro 7/13. This piece has a larger bore than the normal/stock toro. There is a difference between the two pieces for sure...but that difference isn't 300%-400% increase. HM could you get the thickness in mm? Also confirm it is borosilicate glass. That will go a long way...also it may be noteworthy to mention the 18.8mm slides are locally blown to HM...correct? Hope this helps.

Top Bottom