Toro Glass online??.....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Does anyone know of a shop in the tahoe, sacramento, or bay area that carries toro? Ill really drive anywhere. Im digging their 12" minis but cant find them anywhere. All aqualab has of toro's is a 14mm and 18mm slide. I checked fullmelt glass and they listed the 12" but when you click on it, it says "this product is currently unavailable."

E

ent

heh Bman jacked me for around 370$ for a mini toro via Fullmeltglass . its frustrating waiting for something that never comes :makeup. sent at least a dozen emails over the last year lol the last one i got was about 3 months ago bman said he would get back to me asap which is pretty much the same thing he has been telling me since the beginning the first email i got back was the best one, after paying for overnight shipping and then waiting for 3 weeks :makeup i sent em an email asking what was up bman said they just werent overly rushing lmao :makeup . Was paid for with a prepaid visa so there's not really anything i can do :evilgrin0040:

Hey- maybe green supreme can help you out. I'm pretty sure he's local to bman and I know they are acquaintances. If not maybe I can help- I've been friends with bman online since before he opened up FMB. Hit us up.

E

ent

Does anyone know of a shop in the tahoe, sacramento, or bay area that carries toro? Ill really drive anywhere. Im digging their 12" minis but cant find them anywhere. All aqualab has of toro's is a 14mm and 18mm slide. I checked fullmelt glass and they listed the 12" but when you click on it, it says "this product is currently unavailable."

I was gunna say tahoekush but I just remembered you're not even allowed to mention the words j.p or toro anywhere near them. No idea why but they are not toro friendly. There has got to be toros all over the bay area and berkely, i would imagine.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

I was gunna say tahoekush but I just remembered you're not even allowed to mention the words j.p or toro anywhere near them. No idea why but they are not toro friendly. There has got to be toros all over the bay area and berkely, i would imagine.

Maybe they're jealous?? Ya I figured I would be able to find one in the bay area, I just dont know my way around there too well and Im sure theres more shops than you could count. Maybe Ill just make a weekend journey to hunt for one! Thanks ent!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I believe Big Al's of Berkley is where ya want to go:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

B

Buddy Flowers

Danny- I was reading back on this post and saw your post abt some possible glass for sale. That was back in the summer but PM me if there's anything available.

L

livintoro

hey man know this is super old but if your pieces are still for sale let me know

W

wolvenblack

Would you mind messaging me about your Toro? I'm quite interested. Thanks!

W

wolvenblack

Wow

I know this is hella old but someone PLEEZ let me know if you have a Toro for sale.

Thanx!

T

TheMadHasher

JP Toro is damn talented
My Collection:)

Getting rid of a few for those interested>>>PM me

danny_toro_038.jpg

:passingjoint:

gtd

Please PM me, we need to work something out I love Toro!

T

TheMadHasher

ooops

sorry, just saw wa cant talk bout buying or selling toros here :(

M

momstheword

The latest addition to my toro family...5th anny black lipped/foot double worked 7/13 black/rasta with script lable......dope as fuck,considered by many to be the grail of herb tubes.:confused0054::bong-hits::420::party0023::mad0233:

My new toro
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
absouluetly beautiful man<<>>enjoy:passingjoint:

gtd

Top Bottom