Toro Glass online??.....

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goleboy

If you can't tell difference between a toro and a knockoff thennyou don't knoquality

When you buy a piece like a toro your not buying a bong your buying a piece of art...jps skills on a glass lathe are far superior to some gook Pyrex melted into a mold over iin gookville somewhere...younmay not agree with his $500+ percd tubes but no way can the china man match a true americans blood sweat and tears. These are works of art, limited edition even...so talk up your cheapnknock offs , and all you people who would rather save a couple bucks and cut a couple corners, enjoy your china man bongs...ima be burnin my AMERICAN GROWN dro outta my AMERICAN MADE water pipe of a quality that can't be met in some Chinese factory. It's people like that that are bringing down OUR economy

H

HannaMan

WAHH. I do agree, but ...
http://img42.invalid.com/img42/551/dsc0001yd.jpg

Boro -- not from a mold.
Why do people have to cry about things?? I'm just trying to hook it up and clearly not trying to pass off some bullshit. Sure its made in china, I said that from beginning, but it IS quality glass.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
For your own guys safety and what not>>>>This is not a place to buy and sell Toro's:)<<<<>>>So none of this buy and sell Toro's shit here at the Farm fella's:)

You guys want a Toro>>>>>Aqualab has em from time to time but ya gotta be quick:)

Again this is for you own saftey>>>>word?<<<<

gtd

H

HannaMan

word! Looks pretty nice right? The camera makes a big difference! I wish I owned a nice one!

C

Cannabear

a little dirty. but you get the point. nothing hits like a toro.

DSC00770
B

BongToker

Correction nothing hits like an inline/13 toro, ha just messin round there all super smooth rippers but that inline is the smoot as he'll

S

Sraightman1

What's good

Heyy what's up how's everythin man my names eddie and I was wondering what the label on those pieces and what la the best price you can give me
On one thank you very mch have a great day

Hey everyone. Brand new in box. Similar to

http://i843.invalid.com/albums/zz356/Bongzilla_420/420/IMG_1727.jpg

EDIT: Now that I think about it, they don't have the "TORO" sticker, they come without a sticker. This might be an indication that its not a real Toro, I have no idea about these pieces.. I just know I get wholesale on them and they look exactly like that, with the switch-back on top of the 13 perk and everything. Very nice pieces for a hell of a deal. Let me know.

L

limeako

word! Looks pretty nice right? The camera makes a big difference! I wish I owned a nice one!

Hey man
I saw this post.
I would really like to purchase one of your tubes
send me a pm and we'll start chatting.

S

salad931

toro

hey im lookin for a toro mini beaker can anyone help out?

thanks!~

H

hitman333

greenthumbdanny I want to buy a real toro from your collection. Please pm me cause as a new user I cant pm anyone :(

B

Bubbakush530

Greenthumb, same as hitman. New user and can't pm you. I currently have a 13/7 tree perc orange label. Want another one. I'm rly interested in the big blue one you got with the 2 massive tree percs. With the blue glass up top. I would pay very handsomely for that. Paypal, google checkout whatever. U can just reply to this topic, pm me, . Have a good amount of money to spend nd only interested in the blue one.

B

Buddy Flowers

since Aqua Lab is pretty much out of stock on Toros, does anyone have a link to where i can look at a larger selection? I don't even need a Toro, just want a sick new piece

thanks

G

Green Supreme

They have quite a nice variety usually, at fullmeltglass.com . Peace GS

ps. oops Ent already put it up

Top Bottom