T'railer Park Trash

• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
you can be the most law abiding person in the country but grow weed and your a criminal ..likely to get your door kicked in a your family scared to to hell by the lawmen ,,,it just dont make sense ..some newspapers in uk still read like reefer madness eg: Daily mail is the worse offender ,,,,mac,,
Its for our safety tho.... Funny... Death row sits for 20 years... You can get 20 for growing... A co has to do 20 to retire at 75% ....coincidence? Nope!!!! Its so dumb fat fuckin morons have a job and america has a low unemployment rate.

Tmag

Tmag

all groot here
ask away 6, sorry i been tardy,
good to see some things never change with ya'll
cool to hear from delta yesterday he said he'd swing by soon

hey taint how's them green crack x kids 2012 g13haze elite mode squad aka ( GCXR )

sixstring

sixstring

all groot here
ask away 6, sorry i been tardy,
good to see some things never change with ya'll
cool to hear from delta yesterday he said he'd swing by soon

hey taint how's them green crack x kids 2012 g13haze elite mode squad aka ( GCXR )
Grootang,what it be :)
I'm wanting to know the lineage on the purple tard and also on your Mac beans.

mactheman

mactheman

morning folks ( Tmag,six ..and the rest of you ) ,still cold ove here in uk ,although snows melting ,,,,flushing the plant this morning ,,i'll chop next weekend ive only been feeding lightly so it wont take long for flushing ,,,mac,,

Tmag

Tmag

Grootang,what it be :)
I'm wanting to know the lineage on the purple tard and also on your Mac beans.
dang dude thats top secret stuff....yeah right
ok lets seeif i get this hodge podge list right

94 djshort whiteberry (portland or cut) x 2007 romulan male x 90's afgahn goo male (san fransisco cut) x 2011 Slake (tmag) x 2012 jungle boy male (tmag) x black berry Russian = PT purple tard offspring

mac is a 3:1 cbd;thc..... it was outta colorado 2012 hybrid cross from a canadian hemp from prezident george washington hemp cultivar but id say its old lines are cholate thia because of its solid chocolate coffee smell... old chocolate hemp cultivars are historically low in trichome production but as us hemp breeders have lab access it gives us a tool to enhance trichome production which inherently increases oil production

so if you some how got mac x pt off spring lab tested they would be all over the place in its off spring
oil production too would be all over the place, since they havent been stabilized.
mac momma is the ugliest plant i have ever beholded but it make such a lovely smell and oil i dont care about the low oil yeilds.

id say if you look hard enough you could find a 3:1 cbd with excellent trichome prodution,
3:1 cbd:thc will be a dull high but good medi

but if you have lab access you could find a 3:1 THC plant which would be a good high and still a good medi plant but a little on the sleepy side of things?

since a good high ratio cbd plant is more energetic in nature

id say pt turned everything purple as so much feed back is coming in we see purple malez and femalez.

hope that helps some

Tmag

Tmag

i flush for 2-3 weeks with great white mychos and local honey.
the mychos,fungi and trichoderma in that product has been superior.
hello! tricho-derma
any way the mychos eat the residual NPK left in the soil and the honey is digested into oil production.
or something like that..... im no egg head but i hang out with egg headz

arb

arb

We like it purty good t.......it has a sour grape with skunky undertones thing happening very smooth and a nice relaxing high.
Four cups white vinegar four cups water one half cup baking soda.......degreases wood cabinets like a champ.
I learned that this weekend.

arb

arb

I flush my plants in the toilet... 11 flushes and its good to go
After you boiled them in the dark for a week..............then make it rain baby!
Layer of bud layer of hash layer of bud.........works like a champ in a atmos pen.
Ordered a volcano for the house along with a couple more pens,we have stumbled into a brave new world.

Top Bottom