Transdermal Patch

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Really though u would of bought the one with me and nipple rings !!! @fishwhistle (when ready for those let me know ...) and @DAT did ya get the job? think your on to something !!!
That ones just not as good as the real thing M,Irreplaceable,lol.

DAT

DAT

Yes the Medusa drawing with the snakes slurping on her beautiful breasts drawing is still available. What U say?
YES a portrait of the one and only MEDUSA the GODESS. Thats right guys.... I know I don't need to tell you , you know, this piece will be worth some big cash one day. need I say more.???

@Medusa the interview went just so Brilliantly . I blew t hem away. I hit every question with answers that left there jaws droppin.... I was on top of my game for that one. shit girl, they called me back in just minutes after i left the interview offering me the job. Now its negotiation time with the HR department. HA HA they better offer me some serious cash or they can kiss my ASS! it would be a sweet gig 4 sure. kush job.LMAO

@basement bob , I just did a trade at the local used hydro equipment store yesterday . I traded my 4 by 4 tent for a 8 by 4. honestly 10 by 10 is much too large for me. With the new big 8 by 4 tent I will be trying to dial in my grow and thinkin about getting rid of my Adjust a wing Avenger light reflector hoods for other lights . What u got for lights?... I just ordered a sweet LEC 315 watt light but would like to run some powerful LEDS on both sides of that.. that would be soo sweet.. yeah we def need to get some art up on your walls . lets work on this bob.

I haven patched it up this week due to an infection / allergy I have had . i wanted to get well before I patch UP again to make sure it is not the patch causing that allergy/ infection. So tomorrow I will get that picture up of the other side of the patch.

Have a nice weekend
Peace
DAT

DAT

DAT

These patches are inconsistent.
I put another THC indica patch on this morning. After 15 minutes I felt a great tingling sensation throughout my whole body like goosebumbps. After 5 minutes of that I thought it would be another fantastic day like last time.
WRONG! this patch turned me into an irritated mad women.
When my husband secretly stole one of my other patches I screamed give it back give it back!!!, wresteled him to the ground and practically scratched his eye balls out. lol..but then I let him have it.no one got hurt..lol...
Everything is irritating me. Music I usually like I hate and , I ripped apart a half way very elaborate pencil drawing I was working on into a million pieces. im not energized but feel tired and irritable. I just ripped the patch off after 5 hours. Im going to the gym now to try to sweat this shit out of me. I should have known too good to be true.
Laterz
DAT

B

basement bob

Hmm....
Not good. Especially when I vouched for them. I have never had that experience.

I have had it with another cannabis concentration.

Bob

DAT

DAT

yeah I know.. I feel better now after working out and vaping a balloon of the ARc, much more relaxed .
Mike said the one he has on now (the same Indica TCH) is very suttle and very relaxing and took away his hip pain but he would never buy one because they are too expensive.
Im going hiking tomorrow so will for sure try the SATIVA thc one and report back my finding.
PeACE
DAT

DAT

DAT

here is the back
New tent 006

DAT

DAT

i was in some serious shoulder and neck pain today after work so I threw this THCa patch as soon as I got home. It don't work. I slapped on some of this Kush Cream and THC stick on the painful area and it aint that great either...IM FUCKIN PAIN still!! :arghh::arghh::arghh:

. Yeah so why was the THCA patch only 10 bucks in stead of 16 bucks.:wideyed:.i never asked now I know... because it dosent work.!!!!:arghh: LOL:arghh:
I am such a sucker. :eek:Im never purchacing these types of products again. every time I go to the dispensary its something new different product Like the WEED PIZZA.. there slogan.. if u like weed and you like pizza, Ull LOVE weedpizza, it looked DISCUSTING!

but what I know will work are these SMOKIN HOT FIRE BEANS I just received via the ferry.
:cool:
PRODUCTS AND BEANS 001
PRODUCTS AND BEANS 003
PRODUCTS AND BEANS 004
PRODUCTS AND BEANS 006

BREEDER's
BOUTIQUE BLUE PIT and FIREBALL
. :hungry:​
Urban ur a tru player not one of these fake punk mother fuckers full of shit with NO STYLE. much respect and love to U!:);):D

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

sorry to hear your in pain.......pains made me go to extreme lengths to kill it please believe me, took me 10 years to relearn admitting pain is ok( the corps taught me otherwise) When I first saw your patches I said whoa sweet but if they are that inconsistent screw em imho. You should find a large dry ice sift, then press that keef into anti-pain tablets, sizes may vary depending on stonage! Otherwise happy to see everyone still keepin on!

B

basement bob

@DAT I hear ya sister. If you have chronic pain it's not strong enough. I'd love to trade my fentanyl patch for these, but opioid works better.
Shitty, Shitty, bang, bang

But my goal is to work on whole plant alcoholl extractions focusing on strain specific high cbd plants.

DAT

DAT

nice feedback stoners! most excellent adventures in mj pain experimentations .I wish you all much success in your products and hope they cure your ailments.:D

I wore that THCa patch all night and had an amazing nights sleep. The patch says it does not cause drowsiness... it def did not keep me up!. I was super tired from taking some clonazepam the previous evening but I do think this THCa patch did help with my sleep , I had very very deep deep dreams where my mind was so far gone when I woke up I felt I had visited another planet and awoke on planet earth. It was pretty nice..lol

. In the morning I had no pain and felt really really refreshed. I went to the gym and did some very rigorous repetitious weight lifting and I felt no pain at all. Exellent work out, very focused and motivated for 1hr and 45 min.
I am now curious about this TCHa patch as a sleep aid.

Im coming down from an ARC bong hit super high
Super lemon haze 003
Super lemon haze 005
Super lemon haze 007
and im ready to test the CBD patch. Mike said it turned him into a zombie so im ready . At 420 I will start to wear the CBD patch.

@urban1026835
which one do you like the best?
I am thinkin about working on the Medusa one a bit more. like add some marijuana leaf wallpaper. :eek::p

urban1026835

urban1026835

I like the 2nd one the best & my girl says the medusa one. I like them both @DAT and would proudly frame an display it.

DAT

DAT

kkk kkkk kkk ooowwwl Urb.
check this out. I swabbed my wrist with alchol where I wore the TCHa patch last night to prep it for the CBD patch and look what happened!
it got all red and took off some of my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!I
so I put the CDB patch on the other side..
Cbd patch 004
Cbd patch 005
Cbd patch 006

Top Bottom