Transdermal Patch

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

basement bob

Isopropyl will dry out the skin very quickly. I have skin irritationfrom my transdermal patches (opioid and cannabinoid). Plus it's
Might just be the low RH in the state.

I'm so glad you had another good experience

I have been smitten like a new born kitten with your art. Please pm to trade. I just about have everything but cash. ;)

This is my recently extracted shatter. Nug run.

Bob 20140923 114418

DAT

DAT

if u can get it for like a dollar a patch , maybe. Patch goes directly into your bloodstream not like edibles going into your digestive system and liver. after trying the patches Ill take a bong hit over all that shit any day even if sometimes I get heart palps . I love the mad rush of a good bong hit and the way it shocks my body and brain like a volt of lighting and the incredible buzz of euphoria in minutes.

B

basement bob

@DAT I hear ya sister. We have an electric nail that we just leave on and take a dab of whatever. Besides my own homegrown, I really have enjoyed the Green Dot Lab's whole plant shatter butane extract. I can dab that and forget to take oxycodone for a couple hours.

We are personally looking to get a MIP and focus on making concentrates for people who can't/don't smoke that are consistent every time. And long term. Think RSO but whole plant extract and tailored to your personal medical issue.

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

i need a nail and some of that GreenDOtLabs whole plant shatter butane extract . ;)

I got the 20 mg Sativa Patch left.
both my wrists are all fucked up from the patches .they are all red sore skin rippedand crusty lookin. its not from cleaning with iso alcohol, its from the adhesive

Whats wrong with you bob? what happened to u?:(
im going to the post off ice now;)

B

basement bob

I've got 10 yrs of good old fashion tackle football and 14 yrs of professional cooking wear on my joints. My right knee has nocartilage, half the knee cap and not much meniscus left. Left knee is trying hard to keep up but is a surgery down to righty.

So, chronic pain/depression runs strong in me.

I'm going to the Rec center to walk some laps in the river. Nice low impact. I feel like I'm 60. :(

O yeah, and cluster headaches for the win!
But I'm not one to whine, it's mostly self inflicted. Maybe not the headaches, but the rest is on me.

DAT

DAT

yeah and to top it all off our sweet summer is gone.:( yeah its crazy istn it.i really screwed my self up too. i have a huge scar on my face from skin ca. its that wild lust for life! my bird was a self mutilator as well. RIP PICKEL!:cat:
best of luck @basement bob with finding that perfect medication,i know u will find it!! u got a lot to look forward to , just a lil bump in the road right now. You will be dancing again in NO TIME at all! :D

B

basement bob

Bump.
I go to my PCP (Primary care provider) on Thursday. My opioid patch does nothing. If Medicaid paid for them, I'd sample cannabis patches daily.

Other farmer's experiences? Keep this thread goin.

Bob

curious2garden

curious2garden

Well thats even better :D I believe the first ingredient in that is the actual patch its self? The rest is the medication and delivery system. Complicated to say the least and im sure expensive to replicate..

You are right, the first ingredient is the carrier, then the extract ingredients. What I find interesting is its a CO2 extraction.

cannabineer

cannabineer

You are right, the first ingredient is the carrier, then the extract ingredients. What I find interesting is its a CO2 extraction.
I've seen the term "CO2 extraction" used two ways. My prejudice is to think in terms of a liquid extraction using carbon dioxide as a solvent. I would like to tool up one day to run such extractions. I haven't tried it myself, but from the anecdotes I have read, liquid CO2 is a superlatively selective solvent for cannabinoids.

Trouble is I have seen the term CO2 extraction used mostly to describe a dry ice kief "extraction" or (better) mechanical separation. This leaves the aspirant patch alchemist with the task of doing an actual solvent extraction on the kief.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Who ever calls Dry ice hash a c02 extraction should be slapped then have there weed taken away!

Im wary of most places who claim to have any co2 oil atm the equipment is just ungodly expensive..

curious2garden

curious2garden

I've seen the term "CO2 extraction" used two ways. My prejudice is to think in terms of a liquid extraction using carbon dioxide as a solvent. I would like to tool up one day to run such extractions. I haven't tried it myself, but from the anecdotes I have read, liquid CO2 is a superlatively selective solvent for cannabinoids.

Trouble is I have seen the term CO2 extraction used mostly to describe a dry ice kief "extraction" or (better) mechanical separation. This leaves the aspirant patch alchemist with the task of doing an actual solvent extraction on the kief.

I must admit I did not for a moment think someone would refer to cold shearing using dry ice as extraction! I've never heard it referred to as such. Then again who do I talk to? LOL

curious2garden

curious2garden

Who ever calls Dry ice hash a c02 extraction should be slapped then have there weed taken away!

Im wary of most places who claim to have any co2 oil atm the equipment is just ungodly expensive..

It seems there should be bench room for those folks on the 7 level. We'll have them save a seat for the CalMag deficiency experts.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah im not really sure id call beating weed around a bubble bag with a brick/s of dry ice an extraction at all.. More like a really bad separation.. Like when your bun and burger stick together cause they didn't put the toppings on the cheese! Fuck i hate when they do that..

Anyway back on topic..

I like the previous ideas of making your own patches im curious if anyone else has come up with any good delivery systems tho?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Idea ;)

91 khWUQKIL SY355

^^ Bho Decarbed..coconut oil.. lather the pad and apply :D

Obviously this is not a fool proof X mg thc X mg cbd.. but its a start :D

DAT

DAT

i would like to know why Marys Medicinal Patches caused bumps on the back of tongue. took 2 weeks to finally go away. it was incredibly uncomfortable . :wideyed:

B

basement bob

Have a look through the photo galleries of Apeks and Eden Labs. You can see which company(s) have the nice pretty automated ones. Dixie's is huge if I remember right. And the ones who have the coin to drop 60k min. And up to 1/4 million for big multiple large extracting tubes.

Bob

D

DolmaM

For years I have made a topical salve of cannabis oil and other essentials, including Arnica. Works quite well and it can be reapplied easily, which one must. Transdermal seems to be the way to go. The medicated part of the patches, I believe is an infusion (oil + cannabis) which one can easily replicate. One needs to be meticulous and study each ingredient for purity. Keeping it in place long enough -- that is where the patch part comes in. I don't understand how to make them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom