Tree Farmer Anonymous... who needs to join?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How often do you experience the need for tree?

• Total voters
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't have a room full of trees, I just have a room full. And I can't flower it right now because I have other clones that are rooted that need to SOMEHOW also fit in there. My other (flower) room is about a month away before I can move anything into it. You can pretty much call this bad planning!

You could put the clones in a 'box' of some sort with T8's or T5's screwed into the bottom of the lid, that way the clones can get there 18-24 hours of light and then you can flip those beauties over to 12/12. Just a thought.

And those are some nice looking plants too.

Boogi3Man

Boogi3Man

That's it I'm gonna make a shirt ! By the way I'm also a TFA and my life is shamed from the problems trees have caused me !!!! :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
That's it I'm gonna make a shirt ! By the way I'm also a TFA and my life is shamed from the problems trees have caused me !!!! :)

Sorry for your shame Boogi3Man. :oops:

And welcome to TFA!!!

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Hi, my name is All4Freedumb and I have a problem with trees. All I ever think about are my trees, your tees and who has trees.. I always think about the smell of my trees, how big will my trees get this round, what do my trees need today, I even find myself popping my head down low in the room to look under the skirts of my trees. Not much seems to make me as happy, makes me feel all young again, let's me know everything's going to be ok and that I can lean on them when I need to. I swear its a perfect relationship as I can always count on my trees to make everything seem better.. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this addiction and that its ok to never wanna let go.. I LOVE YOU TREES!!
Downloadfile 3
Doorway to some old trees..
Downloadfile 1
Downloadfile
Downloadfile 2
My room of extreefriends...

Amber

Amber

me too al, me too..
That's not what everyone sees? We have considered moving into the bathroom to take advantage of the vaulted ceiling in the rest of the home. We did decide against it but most definately have moved into the camping trailer in the front yard for space to harvest. That sure was cozy, my "guard dogs" have separation anxiety.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Im not addicted to trees. I dont know wtf all your problems are....
You all are retarded and need some epic help.
Besides even if I had a problem , I'd need the government to put me on disability and pay me a reasonable salary to sit at home instead of work at a job because I'm no longer fit to be a productive part of society.
Just write a check Barak and put me on the bench ..... for Christ's sake. you people scare me...
Trees... wtf is wrong with people these days.
Maaa! Can't I even get a damn re-run of "Bay Watch" with a cold beer and a friggin splif already?
;)

squiggly

squiggly

Im not addicted to trees. I dont know wtf all your problems are....
You all are retarded and need some epic help.
Besides even if I had a problem , I'd need the government to put me on disability and pay me a reasonable salary to sit at home instead of work at a job because I'm no longer fit to be a productive part of society.
Just write a check Barak and put me on the bench ..... for Christ's sake. you people scare me...
Trees... wtf is wrong with people these days.
Maaa! Can't I even get a damn re-run of "Bay Watch" with a cold beer and a friggin splif already?
;)

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?

Lol.

H

hogan400

Me and my homie will go out to hit a few clubs and soon as we get ready to bounce we both say "ok, no talking bout work tonight"! 20 MIN LATER talking bout trees....lol

damn tress, on my mind..

dlovejah

dlovejah

Yes I have a big problem I even dream about my trees. In my dream I'm mixing new nutes & trying different things on my plants.. Like let's see what the plant does if I do this or let's see what happens if I don't give them this.. I juss can't get my plants out of my head..

I've even made plans 4 when I die.. I want 2 get buried with a pack of seeds 2 take with me 2 the after life.. & I want my people 2 keep planting a clone or seed at my grave site..LOL This great plant will never leave me
Yo Goo Great! Thats it in a nutshell.. I worry about dyeing but not for fear of death, because then I wont be able to grow my beloved any longer..... Maybe will get lucky ,and end up in pot growers heaven tending our crops and hitting our fire for eternity... d

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yo Goo Great! Thats it in a nutshell.. I worry about dyeing but not for fear of death, because then I wont be able to grow my beloved any longer..... Maybe will get lucky ,and end up in pot growers heaven tending our crops and hitting our fire for eternity... d

General Sam Houston (y'all Texans, you know who I'm talking about!) left specific instructions for his favorite tree to be planted on his grave. In his case, it was a Pecan tree- and as far as I know, it's still growing there.

As for myself, I can't decide which tree I want planted... Godbud? Dirtnap? Lol

applepie

applepie

WOOO WHOOO!!! As soon as I figure out how to grow that tree in the same house right under the hubby's nose, I will be joining you fellow tree farmers REAL SOON.!! hmm.. or maybe I could feed him extra medicine hoping he wouldn't notice it then? Hahaha I cant wait!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the Tree Farm Apple :) I saw your thread
..you have a Jungle in your room!

I grew this one from seeds I made
ewok f2 almost 8ft in june...lol:p
Ewokf2 612

Look Ma..No net! :) yet..
Real trees dont need nets..do they?....I am going to put a vertical net at the rafter (9ft)

Top Bottom