Tree Farmer Anonymous... who needs to join?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How often do you experience the need for tree?

• Total voters
DO IT

DO IT

TFA all the way... I'm like hey baby you hungry or thirsty??? Is the temp in here Ok for you??? Then I here my wife asking wtf are you doing hugging that tree???

IMG 00000684
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Had to read the qualifications for trees, come to find out I been growing trees all along lol. Heres the next run of Scotts OG. Gonne be trees this round...almost 6ft tall and about 4 ft around....love big girls! All are in M3 Mix since rooting and given only RO throughout, uppotted into 35L Hercules pots to finish. MGG
Scotts OG
SOGPMB8 5 13FLOWER1
SOGPMB8 5 13FLOWER2
SOGPMB8 5 13FLOWER3
SOGPMB8 5 13FLOWER4
SOGPMB8 5 13FLOWER5

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Interesting way you have of staking there, Mr_GreenGenes. I'd put out one of my own eyes doing it that way, I'm that uncoordinated. :o It has a kind of Zen quality to it, though, something very artistic about it. I like it.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Interesting way you have of staking there, Mr_GreenGenes. I'd put out one of my own eyes doing it that way, I'm that uncoordinated. :eek: It has a kind of Zen quality to it, though, something very artistic about it. I like it.
Well its funny you say that because I almost did just that. Funny story, well it is now haha. I was tryin to get some shit done in the dungeon before heading to AA for the Hash Bash. Reached down to grab a jug of water, turned back around and bent down rt into one. Literally impaled my face and the corner of my eye on one. Anybody that's worked with bamboo knows how it will fuck you up so needless to say I was pourin blood. Finally got my face patched up and attempted to smoke a bowl, when I took a nice big hit and coughed I noticed blood squirt out of the fuckin coner of my eye. Come to find out I had a small tear on my tear duct and was delegated to takin baby puffs at the Hash Bash and for the next week so I didn't aggrivate it and keep tearing it open when I'd cough. Since then Ive become much more aware and just careful in general when I work around the damn extremely dangerous stakes lol. MGG

L

leafmold

I am leafmold and im a treeaholic. I love everything about them. I am a functioning treeaholic. Through years of tree abuse I have learned alot about myself. I will admit I am not powerless over trees. In recent years I have weened myself down to medium sized bushes.

putembk

putembk

I am leafmold and im a treeaholic. I love everything about them. I am a functioning treeaholic. Through years of tree abuse I have learned alot about myself. I will admit I am not powerless over trees. In recent years I have weened myself down to medium sized bushes.
Mine are about the same size as GreenGenes, only use 4 stakes and trim at the bottom.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well its funny you say that because I almost did just that. Funny story, well it is now haha. I was tryin to get some shit done in the dungeon before heading to AA for the Hash Bash. Reached down to grab a jug of water, turned back around and bent down rt into one. Literally impaled my face and the corner of my eye on one. Anybody that's worked with bamboo knows how it will fuck you up so needless to say I was pourin blood. Finally got my face patched up and attempted to smoke a bowl, when I took a nice big hit and coughed I noticed blood squirt out of the fuckin coner of my eye. Come to find out I had a small tear on my tear duct and was delegated to takin baby puffs at the Hash Bash and for the next week so I didn't aggrivate it and keep tearing it open when I'd cough. Since then Ive become much more aware and just careful in general when I work around the damn extremely dangerous stakes lol. MGG
Oh my God..! Cheeseburgers or bamboo stakes, a body can get beat up out there! I hope you're ok, and stay out of the Cone of Shame.

Got beat up

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Welcome to TFA leafmold!

iceman

iceman

Hi!! my name is iceman and i'm a 4 year aspiring tree farmer. As much as i suck at it i cant stop trying. I keep spending and redesigning to no avail (money cant buy you trees!!!). It has put me in debt, ruined my marriage and i just cant stop trying. So what happens when i do get it. Where do i go from here.....
Finally broke down and made my first post last week, as i realize i do have a problem and i'm glad that you fellow farmers understand my plight.

All hail trees

iceman

iceman

Thank you friend
An honor to be among great's and like minded. Was seriously starting to question my sanity and obsession.

All hail trees

soserthc1

soserthc1

my entire outlook on things has changed when I had to shut down , Tree's are constantly on my mind I see everything as a potential place to plant tree's . I am miserable to the point that i think i might need anti depressants or a shrink .... its so bad that i think/know my room will be up and running in a few days/week or i could possible go insane ..... I NEED HELP...... or just maybe a legal state OR BOTH

ttystikk

ttystikk

Living in a legal state has done nothing for my addiction to trees. Now, without the threat of immediate legal sanction, my addiction runs rampant... sigh...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Living in a legal state has done nothing for my addiction to trees. Now, without the threat of immediate legal sanction, my addiction runs rampant... sigh...

my house would be a damn tree farm if i was in a legal state - thinking i would be a little like Jaws ..... lol

frebo

frebo

What the most anyones ever harvested from a tree?
I went to a class on growing even though I have been growing since 1968. I still learned a lot. The class teacher brought this piece of "TRUNK" that was at least 6" in diameter. He claimed he dug a 15 foot deep x 30 foot hole with good drainage and filled with a prepared soil. An 8 foot plant was planted in mid May after being started indoors. He said he got 15 lbs. THAT was a TREE.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I went to a class on growing even though I have been growing since 1968. I still learned a lot. The class teacher brought this piece of "TRUNK" that was at least 6" in diameter. He claimed he dug a 15 foot deep x 30 foot hole with good drainage and filled with a prepared soil. An 8 foot plant was planted in mid May after being started indoors. He said he got 15 lbs. THAT was a TREE.

If I could guarantee good weather through Halloween, I'd do this too! Alas, this is one tree project that will have to wait for my greenhouse.

Top Bottom