Tropicana cookies x Okie from Tengu Seeds, grown with new ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro, by Dreamnfox

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 23
Stripped the lower branches today and gave the a lighy feed/microbe boost. Added a little extra 1 shot to the Citral glue, they seem like heavy feeders. The TKO looks perfect, just the shade of green I like.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 25, TKO is looking great, Citral looks a little droppy. Switch out the fan, my new t6 showed up today. Think it was getting to hot in there. Will keep a close eye on those

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Day 25, TKO is looking great, Citral looks a little droppy. Switch out the fan, my new t6 showed up today. Think it was getting to hot in there. Will keep a close eye on those
Looking good! Might have some purple show up soon!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Ugh, just pulled 15 pollen sacs off one of the Citral glue plants. A few definitely opened. It looks like only buds that that pollinated though. The other Citral glue looks fine though and Trustfalls Tropicana cookies x okie is frosting up nicely. I will keep a closer eye on the 1 citral glue. If sacs keep popping up i will have to pull it

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 29
Few pics of Trustfalls TKO. Its looking great. No issues so far, frosting up already. The light seems to be working great. I will keep an eye on the lower buds, making sure the fatten up. Had to upgrade the fan, temps were getting too high. Got the cloudline T6 and now temps a humidity are right on.

20230623 205337
20230623 205340
20230623 205349
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Ended up having to pull the 1 cutral glue plant. Just kept popping sacs. It pollenated half the tent. Yiu can see seeds forming on the Citral Glue, none spotted on rhe TKO. Fingers crossed those to plants are good still

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Well it looks like less then half of the tko is seeded. It the first plants shown. The other citral glue is heavily seeded but no sacs on it. Going to let them finish. Bummed though, was really looking forward to a good run with the tko

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 38
Tko is frosting up nicely. Definitely going to be seeds in it though. The citral glue is fattening up but it isn't as frosty.
Thesec2 lights in a 2x4 really do the trick.

20230703 205431
20230703 205436
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 46 of flower
Things are definitely fattening up. You can really see the seeds forming on alot of the buds.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Is the trop cooks on the right? Looks like it and gonna be some fire! Really sucks about the seeds as it does take down the quality of the high a few notches but it’s will certainly be better than nothing. I’ve seeded a lot of plants on accident so I know lol.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Is the trop cooks on the right? Looks like it and gonna be some fire! Really sucks about the seeds as it does take down the quality of the high a few notches but it’s will certainly be better than nothing. I’ve seeded a lot of plants on accident so I know lol.
Yeah, it is the one on the right. Super frosty, i think around half of the buds will have seeds, unfortunately. I love when the leaf tips start turning up from all the frost.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yeah, it is the one on the right. Super frosty, i think around half of the buds will have seeds, unfortunately. I love when the leaf tips start turning up from all the frost.
If you took a cut should definitely be worth a rerun. I can see the trop cooks in it which means you’re going to have depth of flavor there.
And for practically every okie cross I’ve done the frost level goes way up once you hit day 42.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

If you took a cut should definitely be worth a rerun. I can see the trop cooks in it which means you’re going to have depth of flavor there.
And for practically every okie cross I’ve done the frost level goes way up once you hit day 42.
I have a few cuts outside. One is getting realy big already.

Top Bottom