Tropicana cookies x Okie from Tengu Seeds, grown with new ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro, by Dreamnfox

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Chopped down the 2x4. On Friday, ended up going 82 days in flower. Buds are extremely dense. Only had a few amber still but was definitely done. Will be curious to see how seeded it is when it's all dry.
The lights did great, for an inexpensive light it grew good sized bud that are very dense and covered in trichomes.
Not sure what i an going to run next. But will start another grow journal soon.
Thanks @Trustfall for the Tropicana cookies x okie seeds and thabk you @ViparSpectra for the lights. I will add some more pics when everything is dried and trimmed

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Chopped down the 2x4. On Friday, ended up going 82 days in flower. Buds are extremely dense. Only had a few amber still but was definitely done. Will be curious to see how seeded it is when it's all dry.
The lights did great, for an inexpensive light it grew good sized bud that are very dense and covered in trichomes.
Not sure what i an going to run next. But will start another grow journal soon.
Thanks @Trustfall for the Tropicana cookies x okie seeds and thabk you @ViparSpectra for the lights. I will add some more pics when everything is dried and trimmed
Thanks for your good job and looking forward to the dried and trimmeded pic. 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom